PDA

View Full Version : OK guys heres the deal

Fozzie
09-11-2005, 05:21 PM
we are 15 million down on Romulus2.

Lets see if we can close that by 2 million or more this week.

Go Free DC DPAD. :cheers:

Fozzie
09-16-2005, 02:36 PM
with Romulus2 dumping over 1.2 mill on Monday that kinda put us on the back foot but we have fought back.

We have exceeded their output by 1.29 mill over the last 7 days.

With some acceleration who know how we will look come Sunday.

Go team :cheers:

Fozzie
09-19-2005, 03:25 AM
we hit our DAPD goal for last week. In fact we exceeded it.

So let's see if we can break the 100 million mark before Sunday 24th is over.

Fozzie
09-23-2005, 03:49 AM
105 million by Sunday 24th?

HaloJones
09-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Boy, you guys are really putting up some numbers!

Fozzie
09-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Top 3 producers today and the team has more than 4 times anyone else.

With JKusuda and myself bringing more power online too we should do even better next week.

:stomp: due mid-week next week and one the week after. Who knows we might get past the genome Collective, i.e. your good self the week after that. Depends on how the Nordlichter gauntlet goes.

PY 222
09-24-2005, 03:43 PM
I forsee a higher average for me come this week.

Added another 20 to the fray. They are... err..... burning in. :jester:

HaloJones
09-25-2005, 01:30 PM
Based on what I run to get my 300K per day, PY222 must have some serious crunching power :eek:

You guys are welcome to go past me. I'm due to give up the project soon :(

PY 222
09-25-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by HaloJones
Based on what I run to get my 300K per day, PY222 must have some serious crunching power :eek:

You guys are welcome to go past me. I'm due to give up the project soon :(

Why are you going HaloJones, if you don't mind me asking?

Is this project producing any real science? Or is it the stats? Or your Team? Or personal reasons?

I am very new to Muon, so I don't have all the info on this project yet. So anything insights from you would be much appreciated.

Fozzie
09-25-2005, 03:03 PM
Target for Sunday October the 2nd.

:stomp: Romulus2

:stomp: Team Ninja

and break 120 million barrier.

See if that's good enough a challenge. :Pokes:

HaloJones
09-26-2005, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by PY 222
Why are you going HaloJones, if you don't mind me asking?

Is this project producing any real science? Or is it the stats? Or your Team? Or personal reasons?

I am very new to Muon, so I don't have all the info on this project yet. So anything insights from you would be much appreciated.

It's not the science although it flies right over my head, it's not the team although no-one else from TGC is doing DPAD. I'm probably going to lose my farm, that's all. I'm using spare machines but they won't be spare for much longer and I don't like to run DC on actual user's machines.

One other point. With all the unnecessary energy use in the world today, I have come to question whether it is morally right to run 30 P4-machines 24/7. It's a lot of electricity, a lot of heat for the air-cons to deal with and I wonder about the real need for a "Muon Neutrino Project". Perhaps if it was easier to run FAH at work, I would do that but the firewalls completely block it and running FAH no-net is almost impossible.