PDA

View Full Version : CASP5 Protein 1 Benchmark Page

MAD-ness
06-08-2002, 10:35 PM
At this thread on the Free-DC Distributed Folding forum there is a collection of submitted benchmarks for the current CASP5 protein.

I just entered all of these into an Access database and exported said database to HTML and put it up using the Geocities hosting that I got via my Yahoo ID (that I signed up for to use the old mailing list for DF).

Simple layout, not ordered in any way, crummy hosting and the protein will be outdated in about 2 days.

But...here it is if you want to be able to compare relative performance across platforms.

http://www.geocities.com/m4dn3ss2000/DFBenchResultsTable.html

Note:

The benchmark scripts and submissions are not always incredibly detailed and I had to make some guesses (mostly as to P3 and Celeron models and FSB speeds) but this is better than nothing I suppose.

Hope someone gets some use out of it.

Digital Parasite
06-09-2002, 07:22 AM
Hi Mad-ness,

The only suggestion I have is to sort it in some fashion, probably by structures/24 hours. Right now it is sort of difficult to see how everything compares to each other.

Jeff.

MAD-ness
06-09-2002, 01:51 PM
Si.

I probably will with the next one. In fact, I could just pre-sort it and make seperate pages without a lot of trouble, I think. I was just running out of steam. ;)