PDA

View Full Version : Damn, It Got Quiet In Here!

Dyyryath
06-12-2002, 01:47 AM
Sheesh, I wander off for a week or so (it IS wakeboarding season, after all) and it gets deadly quiet around here!

That's weak, guys, really weak. :spank: :D

Oh well, I'm back (for the most part) and preparing to make another round of changes/updates to the stats pages.

I've also just finished bringing my neglected fleet back up to date, so my output should jump back up to where it should be (which is to say, "A lot more than Iron Bits" :D) real quick like. :thumbs:

pointwood
06-12-2002, 02:54 AM
Yearh, you guys got a bit quiet - we (TSF) even started to outproduce you ;) :D

IronBits
06-12-2002, 03:28 AM
Hey! :swear:
Here I am, being a nice guy and giving you all the road you need to get by, and you start complaining I'm not off the road far enough yet? :spank:
:D
I'm helping my brothers and sisters over on ECCp and DNET <ahem> unlike someone else I know. :|punch|:
:jester:

Spank Me
06-12-2002, 10:08 PM
Hey Mr. Dyyryath, you big hunk ;)

I am on the KWSN DF team, but my stats on your stats page seem to be missing :mad:

Do you think you could take a look - not at THAT, you pervert! - a look at my stats to see if there's something wrong.

Thanks sweetie !!!

xoxoxo

Spank Me
06-15-2002, 10:43 PM
^ Pretty Please ?!

KWSN_Millennium2001Guy
06-16-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Spank Me
^ Pretty Please ?!

Spank Me, why don't you try adding some text to the organization field in your registration at the DF site? I think Dyyryath's stats are getting messed up by the lack of data in that field.

Just try it for kicks!

Ni! (And nice output by the way, you can track your progress at www.statsman.org)

:D

Spank Me
06-16-2002, 11:08 PM
Thanks KWSN_Millennium2001Guy, you clever devil you!

I guess I was having a blonde moment. And it lasted a few weeks! :o

I found Statsmans from the web site, but I like the pretty colors from Dyyryath's. I want to be a color. :D

XOXOXO