PDA

View Full Version : Sorry about the low output yesterday.

PCZ
11-29-2005, 03:50 AM
Both my ADSL lines were down :bang:
Just got one back up but it's a bit messy all the boxes want to download report etc.

PY 222
11-29-2005, 12:45 PM
Onwards... no slacking off now. :Pokes: :jester:

Bok
11-29-2005, 12:59 PM
Happens to all of us PCZ... :)

Bok

LAURENU2
11-29-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Bok
Happens to all of us PCZ... :)

Bok

Ya just take a pill and they will be up again soon:blush:
Did I say that Sorry I could not resists:jester: :harhar:

Shish
11-29-2005, 11:20 PM
Hah....Get cable as well then. Can`t have you trying to overload those poor dsl people by actually expecting to use it can we?

Must admit, I`ve been very lucky, just one bit of down time in 5 years but I also have a choice of a fibre connect (ex courtesy my last job) at up to 100Mb (I pay for 10Mb now, all I can afford) or 2 standard cable connects (one wireless 1Mb, 1 cable 10Mb) and my price has just gone down a big chunk as well.
Excellent service from Telewest in the UK and there`s always an extra chunk of overhead added on to make sure you get your rated speed and my address hasn`t changed in 2.5 years since they last reconfigured the area routers into smaller subnets to give no more than 10 heavy users per subnet.
Just hoping this merger with NTL leaves Telewest people in charge cos their service has always been excellent whereas NTL is known as NTLHELL and even had that addy as it`s usergroup website address till they forced it off.