PDA

View Full Version : Bug!

gopher_yarrowzoo
01-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Okay strange one, I clicked on the overall place number next to my name in F@H and erm well I got the last table - and it didn't make the remotest bit of sense whatso ever F@H (http://stats.free-dc.org/new/teamstats.php?proj=fah&team=Free-DC)
also the actual calculated numbers at this point seem WAY off.

Bok
01-04-2006, 04:55 PM
hmm, yeah,

that's not going to work is it...

It's because in F@H I do get the actual project rank numbers, but I'm not getting all of the teams/users (yet :) ), but I'm still using that number to get to the right place in the allusers...

not sure what I can do there, might have to IF it out for this project. Otherwise I'd haev to hold a seperate project rank just within the users I'm tracking, PIA..

Bok

bryan[RS]
01-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Rather than start a new thread named bug, I'll just stick mine here - noticed that Riesel LLR and Riesel Sieve are not listed in the "Choose a Project" dropdown when viewing the stats pages. Could we please get included? :D

Bryan

Bok
01-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Will do,

I need to seperate that into a seeprate table anyway, it's using the same one that is available in the bug submission table right now...

Later this evening I'll do that..

Glad someone noticed my attempt at javascript :)

Bok

gopher_yarrowzoo
01-04-2006, 07:53 PM
Okay will leave that one alone till you figure it - since you did that also the "next" button fails AGAIN - hmm Bok ya really need to stop doing this :P giving yourself bad reputation or you gonna patch it (you sure you don't work for Microsoft) *evil laugh*:lmao: