PDA

View Full Version : Testing Hosts stats for boinc

Bok
01-12-2006, 03:00 PM
http://devel.open-dc.org/new/userstats.php?proj=rah&name=751

It's not accumulating in live right now, till I check the rollover on days etc, but I imported the DB from my devel box to test it out.

It's only on Rosetta right now, once it works ok I'll add it to some other boinc projects, though I have no intentions of adding it to seti or cpdn right now (way too many hosts for my current scripts to handle on this box)

Obviously it only shows up if you don't have your machines set to hidden.

Anything that should be added ?

The link on the id is just a dummy one right now.

I'll probably add an allhost project and perhaps a breakdown by os etc,

Bok

Digital Parasite
01-12-2006, 04:59 PM
Thats great. Should easily be able to see if any of your boxen are not connecting or underperforming. Nice!

Shish
01-12-2006, 05:19 PM
That`s very canny Bok....don`t you have anything better to do with your spare time?:harhar:

PS2pcGAMER
01-12-2006, 08:11 PM
That's a really great addition. :cheers:

Bok
01-15-2006, 12:19 PM
These are now updating in the live DB. Still a few things to work out though..

1. I pulled out the vendor/model/os stuff into seperate tables to reduce size, mainly so I can create indexes on them. The display stuff isn't linking in to these tables yet.

2. They are only for Rosetta right now. I'll probably start running them on the other smaller boinc projects too.

3. As the name of the machine is not in the xml stats, I'm mulling over whether to allow users of the statstool to 'name' their own nodes with a small form. As the cookie code is implemented in all of the stats pages, I can optionally only display it for the logged in user..

4. I haven't written an allhosts page yet. Or a detailed host page for that matter..

5. Whilst I was changing the userstats page I changed the default for the conquests to be only team members. This reduces the render time significantly.

6. I so need to write a 'news' page for the stats :umm:

Bok

Bok
01-21-2006, 05:36 PM
Fixed 1 above and added the allhosts page.

Need to fix the totals on the bottom.

Bok