PDA

View Full Version : Stats Restarted

Dyyryath
06-24-2002, 12:43 AM
OK, I made a couple of small tweaks and put the stats for Free-DC's Distributed Folding team back online. They'll take a day or two to build a history before all the options work again, but they're updating every hour.

I'll be making project wide stats available for Distributed Folding soon. That means a page just like ours (minus the fancy stuff that will be available on the Personal Stats Pages) for every team in the project. There will also be an 'overview' page showing how all the teams compare to each other.

That may or may not happen before August. I've got some serious projects going at work right now, so it may be a bit before the project wide stats are available.

For members of the other teams that I do stats for who may be reading this, yours will be back online this week, probably by Wednesday. This ONLY applies to Distributed Folding stats. Stats for other projects will take longer.

Additionally, I'll have all of my clients (minus my work fleet) crunching again by Wednesday. TSF and KWSN are both trying to creep up on us... ;)

IronBits
06-24-2002, 12:57 AM
:notworthy Thank you Master Dyyryath! :cheers:

Chinasaur
06-24-2002, 07:21 AM
Thanks Dyyryath :thumbs:

Richard Clyne
06-24-2002, 07:42 AM
Appreciate you have a hefty workload at the moment, but big thanks for taking time out to get the DF stats back on line.:notworthy :thumbs:

pointwood
06-24-2002, 10:42 AM
Posted in the Ars forum and on the TSF thread, so I might as well post here too :D

Thanks a lot Dyyryath! :notworthy :thumbs: :smoking:

Moogie
06-24-2002, 01:57 PM
w00t!!! Thanks Dyy!

:thumbs:

Paratima
06-24-2002, 03:31 PM
Good work, Dyy. This WILL help! :D

Elspuddy
06-24-2002, 07:33 PM
Dyyryath , any chance of geting stats page like the one for free-dc, for jsi ???