PDA

View Full Version : Beep Beep ... !!!

Paladin*
03-22-2006, 04:38 PM
Sorry Bok, but I didn't know whether to Pass you on the Left or on the Right ... :train: ... I'll keep this spot warm for you until you want it back ... :thumbs:

Bok
03-22-2006, 04:48 PM
dang, I wondered why you'd dropped off on Malaria :)

We'll be #1 there friday I think...

Could use a wee bit help on QMC too...#2 should be easy enough...

Bok

Paladin*
03-23-2006, 08:04 AM
dang, I wondered why you'd dropped off on Malaria :)

We'll be #1 there friday I think...

Could use a wee bit help on QMC too...#2 should be easy enough...

Bok

Looks like you'll be there today, good job :hifi: ... Thats why I went over to the HashClash Project for a few days. I figured you could handle the Malaria Project by yourself :) & PCZ looked like he could use a little help there ...

How long are the WU's @ the QMC Project now, I really have an aversion to running long WU's, I like the shorter ones better, that way if they screw up you haven't lost as much CPU Time as you would with the longer ones ...

Bok
03-23-2006, 09:19 AM
Yeah, I was actually thinking my my personal #1 which should be tomorrow, team will be #1 soon (hours) :)

QMC are long wu's, though I don't think I've had a failure yet. Some of them are > 24 hours. I think TA are interested in this one and we can't allow them to be above us right :thumbs:....

I'll perhaps switch a few more from Malaria to QMC when I get home this weekend..

Bok

Paladin*
03-23-2006, 11:15 AM
Well let me run out the HashClash WU's that I have on a few Computers & I'll give QMC a try for awhile on them ... There's so many BOINC Projects :looney: I don't have enough Computers to run them all :umm:

Bok
05-06-2006, 10:15 AM
Congrats on hitting #1 PoorBoy!!!

:rock::bouncy:

Bok