PDA

View Full Version : DPC takes Rosetta first place!!!!

willebenn
04-01-2006, 07:13 AM
Just fooling around :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
But I made you look :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS day :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

ToshPower
04-01-2006, 07:29 AM
Well.... we are going for it this month, thats for sure :cheers:

em99010pepe
04-01-2006, 07:31 AM
Well.... we are going for it this month, thats for sure :cheers:

I don't think so.

ToshPower
04-01-2006, 07:44 AM
I don't think so.

Well :looney: i am sorry but we ARE goning for it this month... if we make it is another question :|party|:

ToshPower
04-01-2006, 08:06 AM
Are the stats in sigs for DPC disabled or have i done something wrong?
Got the key from your statssite..

CaptainMooseInc
04-01-2006, 08:55 AM
Bok might not have DPC stats being pulled for R@H. All you have to do is go to the Stats Forum at the bottom of our main forum and ask for it to be added. If it's already being tracked then he'll either help you get yours working or, if it's not being tracked, track it and get it working for you. :)

-Jeff

ToshPower
04-01-2006, 08:57 AM
Bok might not have DPC stats being pulled for R@H. All you have to do is go to the Stats Forum at the bottom of our main forum and ask for it to be added. If it's already being tracked then he'll either help you get yours working or, if it's not being tracked, track it and get it working for you. :)

-Jeff

Thnks :thumbs:

Bok
04-01-2006, 09:39 AM
I track all teams for Rosetta@Home and every other BOINC project. YOu are just using the wrong id when you set it up in the statstool. You are using your cpid by the looks of it, but that is not the key to my DB. I think your's is 29895.

Bok

ToshPower
04-01-2006, 10:26 AM
I track all teams for Rosetta@Home and every other BOINC project. YOu are just using the wrong id when you set it up in the statstool. You are using your cpid by the looks of it, but that is not the key to my DB. I think your's is 29895.

Bok

Well great, fixed it :thumbs:

thought as long as i am here might as well show you my crummy little stats :|party|: