PDA

View Full Version : motherboards

LAURENU2
05-02-2006, 01:37 AM
Well after all the upgrading and reconfiguring I have been doing as of late
I find my self with about a Dozen used Socket A Motherboards
They all work I :hiya: was just lazy it was faster to replace the MB then to dig up the drivers for it
I will give any or all to any Free-DC Team member that will pay for just ship/ handling

PS2pcGAMER
05-02-2006, 04:14 AM
Well after all the upgrading and reconfiguring I have been doing as of late
I find my self with about a Dozen used Socket A Motherboards
They all work I :hiya: was just lazy it was faster to replace the MB then to dig up the drivers for it
I will give any or all to any Free-DC Team member that will pay for just ship/ handling

IB gave me a few rigs last Spring, but I ran into major stability issues that I wasn't able to solve. I am pretty sure the problems relate to the motherboard. 1 or 2 motherboards would be great. If there are others who also want the boards, one would probably be a good start for me. I have a few lower capacity DDR and SD RAM modules so a balance or both DDR boards would be great if you have them. Hopefully I'll be able to get another computer or two up and running. Cheers! :cheers:

LAURENU2
05-03-2006, 12:23 AM
I will get a list of the MB's and post them here:)

alpha
05-04-2006, 03:44 PM
I would be very interested since one of my boards just died.

n7vxj
05-06-2006, 09:18 AM
Lauren,I could use one! I just gave one of my crunchers to a single Mom, who has two kids, and is working, and going to school.Her Apartment was broken in to, and all Her stuff was taken, including the Computer She used for school,so I decided to help Her out, what little that I could!!