PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Dyyryath

Darkness Productions
05-09-2006, 03:45 PM
That's right, I'm calling you out. Based on todays numbers, it'll take me 5 years to catch you.

Good thing those numbers are highly wrong.

I'm giving you 2 weeks (14 days), to show your face, and accept my challenge. I don't think you've still got it in you!

I think a fair challenge is to 400,000.

If you don't accept my challenge, I'll consider you a coward for the rest of your days, and will tell everyone how horrible you are :P

So, do you accept my challenge? Or are ya chicken?:spank:

LAURENU2
05-09-2006, 04:14 PM
OUCH
:rock: Go Team Go

PY 222
05-09-2006, 04:19 PM
OooOoOo... now that is some mighty fighting words.

Someone email Dyy and see if he is up to it. :smoking:

POPCORN... GET YOUR POPCORN. :partypop:

Bok
05-09-2006, 04:24 PM
Email sent to Dyy :)

Bok

Shish
05-09-2006, 11:52 PM
Me sits back with an Ice Cold double chilled pint of Stella and orders another 11gall keg .....better than footie this and it`s World Cup summer time for the red crossed banner of St. George.

Bok
05-10-2006, 12:42 AM
June 9th is first game right ?

Just so happens I have a business trip to the uk that week. Will be in Gateshead/Newcastle 5th and 6th June, then Nottingham rest of week :clap:

How did that happen....

Bok

furballexpress
05-10-2006, 11:15 AM
Me notes the gauntlet on the floor, grins at the battle to come. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Get your mead, folks. This is lookin' good. :cheers:

Digital Parasite
05-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Hey DP, I will race you to 400,000.... :hiya: :looney:

Darkness Productions
05-10-2006, 12:30 PM
Digi -

Give me access to your machines, and I'll consider it ;)

LAURENU2
05-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Dyyryath is still silent:Pokes: Where is Superman when you need him the Most:cry:

PY 222
05-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Yeah.. we need every able body man and woman to fight this battle.

Sound the alarm! :drums:

Darkness Productions
05-30-2006, 11:28 AM
14 days are up. Dyyryath has not replied. I'm still gonna race him to 400k, but in a more unofficial manner :thumbs:

PY 222
05-30-2006, 02:06 PM
14 days are up. Dyyryath has not replied. I'm still gonna race him to 400k, but in a more unofficial manner :thumbs:

Bah... he must be far busier than we thought.

Oh well... no worries DP, you'll still get the beer when you get to 400k. :cheers:

Darkness Productions
06-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Busy. HA! In the past 31 days, I've bought a house, got married, moved into the house, switched official job titles, moved a wife and kid away from just about everything they've ever known, and lost a UPS to lightning in the process.

Lets talk about busy :Pokes: :bang:

Digital Parasite
06-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Busy. HA! In the past 31 days, I've bought a house, got married, moved into the house, switched official job titles, moved a wife and kid away from just about everything they've ever known, and lost a UPS to lightning in the process.

Congrats, I hope the wedding went well. Switched job titles, different job in the same company or just a different title?

Better the UPS than what was connected to it though...

Dyyryath
06-26-2006, 08:58 AM
It's been quite some time since this 'challenge' and I've noticed that you are still pretty far back there. What happened to all the big talk?

I'd offer to only crunch by hand with a pencil & paper, but that'd still be faster than I'm going now and that hasn't helped you at all. :D

Moogie
06-26-2006, 06:22 PM
It's been quite some time since this 'challenge' and I've noticed that you are still pretty far back there. What happened to all the big talk?

I'd offer to only crunch by hand with a pencil & paper, but that'd still be faster than I'm going now and that hasn't helped you at all. :D

LOL! It's so good to see you again. I'm hoping all is well with you. You still racing?

Make sure you have a pencil sharpener handy...I would imagine you have no need for an eraser.

Dyyryath
06-27-2006, 10:16 AM
Hey Moogie! It's been a LONG time since I heard from you. :D

Yeah, I'm still doing the motorcycle thing, but I haven't had any time to actually race this year. :(

I got married in September and moved into a new house around the same time. Since then I've written a whole new 'through the web' publishing system for work and changed job 'titles' twice. It's been busy, to say the least. :)

I hate that I've neglected everyone around here (especially Bok who recently sent me a nice email that I somehow never replied to...sorry buddy!).

Things are slowly starting to come back in line, though, so I'll try to be around a little more often from here on out....