PDA

View Full Version : Boinc stats listings

Bok
07-08-2006, 07:58 PM
I see lots of stats sites listed on all the boinc projects now, but no Free-DC, can someone find and email the BOINC guys at Seti@Home and get us listed ? I can't find a link to do it myself!

Thanks

Bok

Marky-UK
07-09-2006, 04:07 AM
Bok, you could probably get Free-DC listed on this page (http://boinc.berkeley.edu/links.php) by using the email address at the bottom of the page. I see that Free-DC is already there, but in the "Information, message boards, and teams" section and not the stats section.

I'm not sure who to contact to get listed in the "Your account" pages, but I do note one possible issue: Those links are for "Cross-project statistics" and they all link to stats sites that provide a single page listing a user's stats in all of their projects (using the CPID as the key).

I don't think Free-DC has a (BOINC) combined listing does it?

(And while I think of it, a Search option would be handy.)

jasong
07-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Bok, you could probably get Free-DC listed on this page (http://boinc.berkeley.edu/links.php) by using the email address at the bottom of the page. I see that Free-DC is already there, but in the "Information, message boards, and teams" section and not the stats section.

I'm not sure who to contact to get listed in the "Your account" pages, but I do note one possible issue: Those links are for "Cross-project statistics" and they all link to stats sites that provide a single page listing a user's stats in all of their projects (using the CPID as the key).

I don't think Free-DC has a (BOINC) combined listing does it?

(And while I think of it, a Search option would be handy.)
Oh, the suspense!!!! Will Bok kill all his free time to make a BOINC stats page so more people will use his site(programmer's pride), or will he give up and move onto to something else? :D

Btw, this isn't meant to be insulting or demeaning. I really am fascinated with some of the personalities on the Free-DC message boards.

Bok
07-09-2006, 07:54 PM
What's 'free time'? - I don't have any of that....

I implemented cross project id stats quite some time ago in the back end, just didn't do the front-end...

Bok