PDA

View Full Version : Some Prime Rib to cook shall we partake

Fozzie
08-16-2006, 02:53 PM
OK so maybe that's a little ambitious but how's about we hit this project with some more firepower.

I see some "big dogs" a hitting the wus but we could also do with a few more bodies.

Anyone got a handle on Beth, PY, Magnavox, Nitrousine,JKUsuda, Beyond and RShepard.

The client is very easy to run and any newer CPUs should eat the wus for breaky.

Hey Lauren it's all gui-tastic this one :hiya:

I know it's a Mathematics project but a couple of weeks hitting it hard isn't gonna hurt anyone's progress on other projects.

So how's about we increase the active percentage for a while. :banana: :banana:

Bok
08-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Well at least close the gap to TA anyways :)

I think Birdman said he would be back sometime in August (school starting up again I think?) - He had > 100M at one point. PY could probably double the current output....

I might be wrong, but I think we are at the highest rate any team has ever had...:banana:

I've got a little more I can throw on if the temps drop, but not much. Till I pick up a Conroe anyway..

Bok

PY 222
08-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Bok has just directed me to this section of the Forum.

Prime Rib eh... boy do I love Prime Rib. :lmao:

IronBits
08-22-2006, 10:25 PM
PY 222, drop me an email and I'll fix you up with some good script work so you don't have to 'install' it ;)
Just let me know what sort of 'system' you have to work with, and I can provide you with the magic.
Prolly take 10 seconds per computer if on a local LAN setup.
Can/do you use RCMD? Do you have access to C$ or D$ etc. Can you use PSexec? Can you use reg /s 'input.reg' ?
Tis really easy to do. ;)
IronBits AT dbestern.com :hifi:

LAURENU2
08-22-2006, 11:01 PM
Help I signed up but made a bo bo with my mail Address I did laurenu it should be laurenu2
Who would I talk to about a fix for it???? So I can get the emailed password
:bang: :bang: :bang: :cry:

Bok
08-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Lauren,

Try any of the guys on this (http://www.seventeenorbust.com/help/about.mhtml) page.

Or post in the Official Seventeen or Bust forum here as they usually frequent it now and then.

Bok

LAURENU2
08-23-2006, 12:09 AM
Lauren,

Try any of the guys on this (http://www.seventeenorbust.com/help/about.mhtml) page.

Or post in the Official Seventeen or Bust forum here as they usually frequent it now and then.

Bok
Thanks I sent one to Louis Helm :umm: I thought that was the right page just wanted to make sure

LAURENU2
08-23-2006, 02:57 AM
Lauren,

Bok
Boy talk about Fast response time Fixed in just over 1 Hr

I got 2 nodes up and running:looney: It's late :slap: G-night

PY 222
08-23-2006, 01:11 PM
PY 222, drop me an email and I'll fix you up with some good script work so you don't have to 'install' it ;)
Just let me know what sort of 'system' you have to work with, and I can provide you with the magic.
Prolly take 10 seconds per computer if on a local LAN setup.
Can/do you use RCMD? Do you have access to C$ or D$ etc. Can you use PSexec? Can you use reg /s 'input.reg' ?
Tis really easy to do. ;)
IronBits AT dbestern.com :hifi:

Thanks for the offer IB.

Email sent.

Fozzie
08-23-2006, 01:18 PM
:cheers:

PY 222
08-24-2006, 12:55 AM
:cheers:

<StarCraft>

Protoss: Carrier has arrived.

</StarCraft>

Boy... I love saying that. :lmao:

Bok
08-24-2006, 02:45 AM
Ah, I eagerly await a Starcraft 2!! As well as a Diablo 3 btw...

Bok :banana:

Fozzie
08-24-2006, 03:27 AM
Off Topic

Try Titan Quest if you liked Diablo 1 and 2.