PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!!

PY 222
07-09-2002, 02:40 PM
Hello All Free-DC ers,

After dragging my feet since the inception of Free-DC, I have decided to move my SETI@home account to a place where I can call home. And now Free-DC will be where I call home.

Hope 4490 WUs are able to help your cause! I see it might be able to bump 'us' one spot higher.

Crunch on people. :thumbs:

FoBoT
07-09-2002, 03:02 PM
hi

welcome :)

PY 222
07-09-2002, 03:31 PM
Hello FoBoT. Wow, you are the first person from Free-DC to reply me. So therefore by default, you will be my best friend in Free-DC.

Party on FoBoT :|party|: :|party|:

IronBits
07-09-2002, 04:20 PM
Welcome, it's good to see you home again. :D
We can always use more friends ;)

delerium721
07-09-2002, 05:42 PM
Hiya, Welcome to the team...

Hope you have sucess in bolth seti and project-dolphin...

you already have alpha7 and are currently on top... :|party|:

PY 222
07-09-2002, 06:02 PM
Thanks delerium721 and IronBits for your kind welcomes! I feel so much at home already.

Yeah, I noticed that I am numero Uno on the Free-DC Project Dolphin Team. Well, guess I must work doubly hard on typing before any of you catches up with me.

Type type type.

Alpha_7
07-09-2002, 10:48 PM
Hahaha :) Welcome :)

I'm glad for some competition, although I fancy my chances of catching you in PD better then in Seti... But I'll give both a shot.

Thanks for your vauled addition to both teams, and of course the forums!

Let the welcome party commence....
:jester: :|party|: :thumbs: :jester: :|party|:

oh I see it already has... :D

Chinasaur
07-09-2002, 11:00 PM
Welcome!!!

Feel free to crunch and pass me up in S@H :D

Welcome to the Team and Welcome to FreeDC :thumbs:

:cheers:

PY 222
07-09-2002, 11:08 PM
Well I am actually not doing SETI right now but Distributed Folding. I know I know, wrong section. *me look around for IronBits* :|ot|:

I have around 23 meelion protein structures and just a little bit more than you Chinasaur but unfortunately it will not go to Free-DC just yet.

You see, I come from a very very small team named Team ARP. Its a small group of friends and I hate to abandon them just like this. So I will wait till they are all bored of DF and then only transfer my structures to you guys. OK? :thumbs:

Well, that or KWSN comes knocking on our door. Which ever comes first :scared:

Thanks you guys for making it easy for me to feel so much at home here! You guys are the greatest!

Party on :cheers:

Mad1
07-31-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by PY 222
Well I am actually not doing SETI right now but Distributed Folding. I know I know, wrong section. *me look around for IronBits* :|ot|:

I have around 23 meelion protein structures and just a little bit more than you Chinasaur but unfortunately it will not go to Free-DC just yet.

You see, I come from a very very small team named Team ARP. Its a small group of friends and I hate to abandon them just like this. So I will wait till they are all bored of DF and then only transfer my structures to you guys. OK? :thumbs:

Ahah!!!:cry: :D

PY 222
07-31-2002, 03:29 PM
You better not stop crunching or else I will jump ship :jester:

Chinasaur
07-31-2002, 08:46 PM
Hey Py buddy :)

Glad yer hanging out with us here and on IRC.

Whatever you decide to do..yer welcome to stay and bring yer friends. As you said..we are a pretty friendly bunch.

And yes..we'd be happy to have you park your strucs with us permanently. :thumbs:

Party on dudes.

:cheers: