View Full Version : what the !?!??!

FoBoT
07-09-2002, 05:18 PM
who is "ExtremeDC" ? :confused:

where did they come from ?

stats don't move in ECCP do they?

these dudes dumped nearly a million DP's in one day? :scared:

wtf? :bs:

anyway, they have dropped us back to #16 even though we are still between picard and victo :/

oh, further study of the stats seems to tell the story, it looks like stats do move in ECCP

the #3 team have a drop (negative) about the same as the number this "new" team has , so its just some disgruntled crunchers breaking away from their old team :rolleyes:

Smiling Carnivore
07-09-2002, 05:28 PM
FoBoT-

Yeah, stats move with you if you switch teams. There was some sort of disagreement on the joint Team Weazy and Extreme DC teams and Extreme DC decided to jump ship. If I recall correctly had something to do with excessive flames and the attitude of the board in general.

IronBits
07-09-2002, 06:10 PM
That's sad... :cry:
This is supposed to be fun!
Lets' hope they all like their new neighbors! :|party|:

ECL
07-09-2002, 06:34 PM
We generally out-produce Picard nicely. I myself have a nonet machine getting ready for a DPC-style Ultra Mega Giga Dump (tm) of something on the order of 50 dps. That should get us... um... never mind.

theseum
07-26-2002, 10:31 PM
A (TVM-centric) History Lesson:
1) Dissatisfied members of Team Anandtech dipersed to various teams, and later re-united to form Team Weazy. One of them, danzigrules, made a brief stopover at Ars to help start TVM before rejoining Team Weazy.
2) Randy48 led an exodus from Tech-IMO to form ExtremeDC.
3) TVM did very well and was soon nipping at the heals of Weazy and XDC.
4) Weazy and XDC decided to combine to make a bid at first place. The combined team, Team-TNT was in second and outproducing DPC. DPC, however, was saving up for a "mega-dump."
5) Meanwhile, Ars climbed to third and was outproducing everybody else.
6) Somebody from french-x switched to Team-TNT, catapulting them into first place.
7) A couple weeks later, Pasdabru dumped 500K points in one day, putting TVM into first place.
8) However, DPC simultaneously initiated their long awaited Mega-Flush, which came to about 2,000,000 DP's and put them in the lead.
9) Not long afterwords, Randy48 accused the weaz, who runs the TNT forum, of reading people's personal messages. He went back to the old XDC team, and his teammates followed.
10) For a while, things were quiet as Ars slowly reduced DPC's lead.
11) Then Pasdabru struck again, this time flushing over 1,000,000 DP's in two days!
12) Oh wait... that last part didn't happen....

well I think I've rambled on long enough.

ECL
07-28-2002, 07:52 PM
I used to find it amusing to see all the outraged posts on the DPC site every time he did one of his huge weekend dumps. Seems he's lost his edge.