PDA

View Full Version : The wheels are coming off?

Fozzie
09-21-2006, 05:28 AM
We have lost alot of firepower from the team over the last couple of weeks.

Are we going to manage to reach our targets?

Bok
09-21-2006, 11:40 AM
I've got at least one x2 offline I think at home, which I'll fix when I get back tomorrow afternoon.

I would never have expected us to stay at the peak output of 950 or so, but I think it'll settle in around 800. Would like to see it a little higher as TA have ramped up a little, but it's still on course..

Bok :thumbs:

PCZ
09-21-2006, 12:44 PM
They haven't fell off yet but they could do with some air !!
Maybe a Gauntlet ?
With good stats of course :D

Anyone whose handle begins with a P versus the rest :)

PY 222
09-21-2006, 01:54 PM
They haven't fell off yet but they could do with some air !!
Maybe a Gauntlet ?
With good stats of course :D

Anyone whose handle begins with a P versus the rest :)

Sounds good to me.

I still got some reserves that I left on R@H that I could call up for a short Gauntlet.

I will also be losing alot of my firepower come this or next month because we are retiring old stuff and bringing new stuff online at my work place. So alot of shuffling and alot of moving. Production will be erratic.

Helix_Von_Smelix
09-21-2006, 03:00 PM
I'm in :thumbs:

Best Regards,

Pelix Von Smelix

what about Pozzie :lmao:

till the end of the month???????? and then finish only existing WU's

PCZ
09-21-2006, 03:56 PM
Someones taking the P :rotfl:

Fozzie
09-21-2006, 04:34 PM
PY222, PCZ, Ponky and pfb take the rest.

Until Bok's finish time of the 25th of October?

Bok can you sort the stats?

Team names?

Mushy P's vs Taking the P?

MerePeer
09-21-2006, 05:10 PM
No SOB gauntlet for me: I need to get back to a med project. Glad I could kick in a few WUs over here for the team tho.

This quote yesterday from D. Baker journal re: new vaccine WUs has appeal to me, "The lowest energy designs that are returned from all of your runs will be analyzed here, and the most promising of these sent to our collaborators at the NIH for testing as possible vaccines." ( http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/forum_thread.php?id=1177 )
:)

gopher_yarrowzoo
09-21-2006, 05:23 PM
Well I've throttled up as much as I can on this project, totally abandoned D2oL & swapped that and 2 machines i had running F@H to SoB
I say bring it, let's see what ya got I can't borg anything so what ya see is what ya'll get...

Fozzie
09-22-2006, 03:17 AM
I think we should think of hitting Rosetta again as we are coming under threat from DPC there.

I'll leave my borgage on SoB but the home boxen will transfer over to rosetta as they finish WUs.

Helix_Von_Smelix
09-22-2006, 03:25 AM
With Fozzie on this one. Will take me several weeks to switch anything of much use over. Darn CPDN WU's, take 6 - 10 weeks!!

:thumbs:

IronBits
09-22-2006, 10:10 AM
I think we should think of hitting Rosetta again as we are coming under threat from DPC there. Ya but we are overtaking them in SOB and DPAD :)
We can always recover from a brief overtake in Rosetta when we've finished. :D

PCZ
09-22-2006, 11:18 AM
I agree with IB

Stay focused on SOB and DPAD.
Worry about Rosetta later.

PY 222
09-22-2006, 01:30 PM
** Transmitting Transmission **

Fleet will stay on SoB until further orders.

Fleet is ready for Gauntlet assault.

** Ending Trasmission **

LAURENU2
09-22-2006, 02:46 PM
Ya but we are overtaking them in SOB and DPAD :)
We can always recover from a brief overtake in Rosetta when we've finished. :D
With the 6 members running DPAD Free-DC is Gaining Gounod not Fast But Gaining none the less.:thumbs: :D :hifi:

The important thing is Not to Lose ground and we are going good there:thumbs:

PS And looking at the number Free-DC will be in 2nd place in SOB way before we lose 2nd Place in Rosetta

Bok
09-26-2006, 11:43 AM
Looks like two wheels at least are off now :(

sigh

gopher_yarrowzoo
09-26-2006, 02:03 PM
borgbot124 waiting...
borgbot053 waiting...
borgbot017 waiting...
# borgbot instruction borg install Sob as Service automatic with id 713812 as team FDC. instruction adjust users running as team DPC to team FDC and id 713812
# exec instructions and pass along instructions
borgbot124 understood - searching for brogable machine
borgbot053 understood - searching for brogable machine
borgbot017 understood - searching for brogable machine
# set CMOTD "instruction borg install Sob as Service automatic with id 713812 as team FDC. instruction adjust users running as team DPC to team FDC and id 713812"
CMOTD changed...
#logout
.. chan #borgage closed
.. logout sucessful
I am the borg, you will be assimilated resistance is futile...

Fozzie
09-26-2006, 04:29 PM
P4 3GHZ HT at work, but that'll be the lot.

Should be ordering the Core 2 Duo this weekend as funds are now in place to do so. :thumbs: :D

As with many projects we do tend to peak too soon.

I tried to get some Cow baiting done to egg us all along a bit.

CaptainMooseInc
09-26-2006, 04:46 PM
I'm moving throughout this week and don't know when I'm going offline yet. Definately sometime FRIDAY at the VERY latest. I will not be back until at LEAST Monday but I will be hopefully be crunching again on Saturday with a small dump to come Monday or Tuesday.