View Full Version : SOB - Mercenaries

em99010pepe
10-13-2006, 01:15 PM
Nice dump Free-DC Mercenaries!!!!
(It wasn't me)

Carlos

jokern3000
10-13-2006, 08:26 PM
Hey Carlos. It was me. I wanted to help with the ramp up to the birthday. Jasong is supposed to be crunching on my smactionSIA account, so I decided not to use that one. Considering that I am kind of answering a call until either we pass them or the 25th comes around, it seemed kind of mercenary like. Not much power though, 5M, so i decided not to announce that I was crunching. Hope you don't mind me using the name. I figured if I wasn't going to crunch under my name, I would do it under yours.

em99010pepe
10-14-2006, 04:05 AM
You're welcome to crunch under Mercenaries name. No problem. :thumbs:

YGPM

jasong
10-14-2006, 10:01 PM
Hey Carlos. It was me. I wanted to help with the ramp up to the birthday. Jasong is supposed to be crunching on my smactionSIA account, so I decided not to use that one. Considering that I am kind of answering a call until either we pass them or the 25th comes around, it seemed kind of mercenary like. Not much power though, 5M, so i decided not to announce that I was crunching. Hope you don't mind me using the name. I figured if I wasn't going to crunch under my name, I would do it under yours.
lol, yeah. My ADD made me reserve about a week's worth of crunching on a GIMPS related project, sorry about that.

Sometime Monday afternoon, Central United States time, I'm going to start up both cores on SOB units. I'm going to crunch two tests on each core, then go down to one test on just one core. That should catch me up nicely.

Sorry for taking so long jokern. :o