PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Guys!

Scoofy12
07-11-2002, 11:47 PM
Just wanted to take the time to say a big "THANK YOU!" to everyone who crunches DF, especially if you only have one computer but keep it crunching day in, day out. :thumbs: In the end, it's all you guys who really make the difference (and why Ars is still outproducing us:scared: ) You may not think it, but You Are Appreciated!:notworthy

Especially Nitrousine, Stain Peter, Richard Clyne, Moogie, Magnav0x, Docwardo, Bright Knight, bwkaz, CSMan, Plaidfishes, ECL, and dizzy.
And Lazarus my newest recruit, and probably our newest member (whose stats will no longer be incrementing, but mysteriously mine will be doing ~1.7GHz better:D ). Say hi to him :)
(All those taken from today's stats, sorry if i missed anyone. And also to all you single-box guys on the other teams too.... you'd just be more appreciated here :p )

And all of you have a :cheers: on me, and thanks!

IronBits
07-12-2002, 09:42 AM
Ya, what he said! Thanks Scoofy12!
Good team work folks! :thumbs:

Richard Clyne
07-12-2002, 09:48 AM
Second that IB.

We may not be top producers at the moment, Free-DC will always be #1:smoking:

Moogie
07-12-2002, 10:38 AM
Thanks Scoofy. That was really nice of you.

As one of the "smaller" crunchers, it's really nice when the big guys recognize us. It's one of the reasons I really like this place. Because we are ALL made to feel important.

I'm hoping that Dyy will change his stats to add a few different colors for the little people so we have something to shoot for too.

Again, thanks for your kind words. They do alot to boost the spirit.

Dyyryath
07-12-2002, 10:51 AM
As Scoofy has so rightly pointed out, lots of little guys will bring down even the biggest producers. TSF is a prime example of that right now.

For all you little guys on the team, I sure wish we had more like you. ;)

Chinasaur
07-12-2002, 11:22 AM
Scoofy's post is one of the reasons I like it at Free-DC.org. Having just graduated into medium production I always felt like what I did was appreciated. Even when I posted here and wasn't on any FreeDC teams.

It's a community attitude like that that keeps and retains good people.

Have a happy and safe weekend all and watch out for the power tools.

:cheers: