PDA

View Full Version : Stats Change Request

Moogie
07-12-2002, 10:40 AM
I notice we've got some colors for the stats for the higher producers. Could we have some new one's added for those of us with not as much power? It would give us something to shoot for. :)

Thanks.

Moogs

Dyyryath
07-12-2002, 10:54 AM
Adding new colors is easy for me to do. Finding ones that are work well against the background color isn't. ;)

I'll give it a shot and see what I can come up with, but if anyone wants to take the background colors used in the stats and experiment with some new colors that work well on top of them, post them here!

dnar
07-12-2002, 11:00 AM
Hey Dyy, just a quick one, I was wondering what happened to the GenomeCollective stats page you provide? Its been down for a while thats all...

Regards,

Wayne.

Supp
07-12-2002, 07:52 PM
Off topic but related to 'stats change request' ... and aimed mainly on IB/JTrinkle/Dyy...

Sengent D2OL 'Team Stats' aren't working...
'cannot connect to Sengent ....' or something like that and SGs' site is on-line and working :bang:

Could you plz correct this issue?

IronBits
07-12-2002, 09:22 PM
Their database is offline, and from all appearances, this looks like it's going to happen multiple times a day.
I added some code to detect this problem, so the page returns something more informative as to what the problem is and will tweak later as necessary.
Thanks for the heads up! :)

IronBits
07-13-2002, 04:28 AM
Whoops, forget what I said above... wrong project...
We found and fixed the error. :)
Thanks for letting us know!