PDA

View Full Version : LAURENU2, how many you running????

Merlin45
01-04-2007, 04:46 AM
How many computers you have running here?

I have 14 systems total in my house/garage workshop.

Just wish I could get some outside computers to try to get to your output level...........

LAURENU2
01-04-2007, 09:22 AM
72 CPU's 24/7 Dedicated crunchers

It is Hard to believe that with only 8 of our members working
This project we are out producing all the Teams

meep
01-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Nice numbers Lauren, top stuff!! :thumbs:

Time permitting I may try and get some more cores on this, be nice to get some online ones going so that I dont have to worry about them....

LAURENU2
01-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Meep Your Numbers are not bad either:thumbs:
At this speed we might be in 2nd place in a month

:umm: It is hard to believe I have more power then GOD (ARS) Just joking .Thats all I need is for my
computer room to be hit by a bolt of lighting. :notworthy:

Bok
01-04-2007, 07:56 PM
You guys are doing an awesome job in DPAD right now!!!!!

Bok :cheers::rock:

Digital Parasite
01-05-2007, 09:22 AM
I just have one box on DPAD right now, so I trickle in dumps now and then but I guess that is better than nothing.

So Lauren how long do you think you will be able to keep your pharm running with the electric costs going up?

LAURENU2
01-05-2007, 10:36 AM
I just have one box on DPAD right now, so I trickle in dumps now and then but I guess that is better than nothing.

So Lauren how long do you think you will be able to keep your pharm running with the electric costs going up?
I could keep it going for a 100 years if I wanted to
The question is how long will I want to pay a extra 100.00 on top of the 500.00 a month I pay now
I might just go down to 1/2 speed in the summer for now

Digital Parasite
01-08-2007, 01:32 PM
I might just go down to 1/2 speed in the summer for now

In winter find some way to re-route the heat generated in your garage back into the house to lower heating costs. :smoking:

I guess with quad-core CPUs coming out this year, you can consolidate a lot of your boxes into fewer machines and use less power in total.

LAURENU2
01-08-2007, 04:34 PM
In winter find some way to re-route the heat generated in your garage back into the house to lower heating costs. :smoking:
It works well just as a Garage heater I have a 6500 CF Garage At 20% outside temp. It holds the inside Temp at 55% at the 5' level But It takes 55 Nodes to hold that Temp With a 200 CF PM exhaust Running at the roof to prevent over heat build up
My wife and I always have a Dry car to drive Snow melts right off:thumbs: