PDA

View Full Version : I'm showing up as (unknown) (13090) in user stats

glennpat
05-19-2007, 11:51 AM
I joined the SOB sieve a few days ago. The stats were updated today and I am showing up as (unknown) (id=13090). My team link for the stats is:

http://www.henleyclan.co.uk/sobsieve/alltime/ti/0517.htm

My factors were sent via the sobistrator and credited to the correct team, but it doesn't have my user name glennpat.

I joined and signed up for the team on the SOB non-sieve site, but was not running that client. I did just start the non-sieve client a few minutes ok encase I also have some stats there also.

Please let me know if I need to do something. Thanks

Joe O
05-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Just sit tight, everything is cool. MikeH's stat pages require a lot of manual work behind the scenes. The fact that your userid 13090 shows up means that he may have rewritten some things to pick that up and display it automatically. Your name will show up either when he manually inputs it or rewrites more of the support routines to pick it up automatically.

glennpat
05-20-2007, 02:44 PM
Just sit tight, everything is cool. MikeH's stat pages require a lot of manual work behind the scenes. The fact that your userid 13090 shows up means that he may have rewritten some things to pick that up and display it automatically. Your name will show up either when he manually inputs it or rewrites more of the support routines to pick it up automatically.

My userid is there now. Thanks.