PDA

View Full Version : TSC stats stuck

BlisteringSheep
06-14-2007, 12:41 PM
:Pokes:

The script log includes:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ' , , '', 0, 8537, 'Y', 'Y')' at line 1 at ./gather3.pl line 568.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ' , , 8537, 'Y', 'Y')' at line 1 at ./gather3.pl line 667.

which I figure can't be good. :)

Bok
06-14-2007, 02:15 PM
They aren't stuck... but yeah, that's a failure to insert a user. Possibly bad data being supplied, but more likely some crap character.. That's an old script, so I've just added some mysql quoting to hopefully handle that instance.

We'll see on the next update. Check the log then...

Bok

Bok
06-14-2007, 03:18 PM
It's just a crap line at the end of the file I parse. Nothing to worry about, I'm not going to try and code around it as it rejects anyway :)

Bok

BlisteringSheep
06-14-2007, 08:25 PM
It's just a crap line at the end of the file I parse. Nothing to worry about, I'm not going to try and code around it as it rejects anyway :)

Bok

Don't blame you. The older :geezer: I get, the more pragmatic my solutions are, and the more likely they are to include lots of :drink: (to avoid having :trash: happen).

Oh yeah, BTW, I figured out why the actual numbers aren't updating: the TSC site isn't updating. :bang:

:cheers:

Bok
06-14-2007, 08:39 PM
ah,

ok, I didn't really check that :)

yeah, I got enough coding problems on the rewrite.... though I made lots of progress on the backend this week.. more on that in a post later tonight :thumbs:

Bok