:|party|:

LAURENU2
07-17-2007, 01:43 AM
Thank you! But the Congrats go to Johan! :cheers:

There is no one man in a team:bonk: But he did help Allot:lmao:
I have to get some of those atomic dump balls :notworthy AMD uses:fart:

amdxborg
07-17-2007, 06:03 AM
lol The tEaM thanx Free-DC for the great sportsmanship!! :thumbs: You guys really are fun to pass, we should do it more often! And yes it was a great TeAm effort indeed!! :hifi: Oh.. and I visited some offline crunchers today.. got another little atomic dump ball to go.. but really little this time! :cheers:

Enjoy the party all! :fridge: Girls are on their way! :reddress: :|party|:

LAURENU2
08-06-2007, 03:54 PM
lol The tEaM thanx Free-DC for the great sportsmanship!! :thumbs: You guys really are fun to pass, we should do it more often! :|party|:
I see your back for 2nds AMD:cry:
And it looks like I only have 4 days left :lmao: to be a TargetButt :moon:

So I guess I should enjoy my last few days a TargetButt as much as I can:banana:
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

amdxborg
08-06-2007, 04:22 PM
lol I'm still waiting for that mega ultra super fireball :dump: of yours... before I start braking out the :champagne just yet.. :Pokes:

LAURENU2
08-06-2007, 04:36 PM
lol I'm still waiting for that mega ultra super fireball :dump: of yours... before I start braking out the :champagne just yet.. :Pokes:
No No I bow to your Power AMD
The 1st Place is yours in just a few days you earned it:thumbs:
The power you IT Guys can pull up :scared: blows my mind
Just be glad you do no have to pay for the power used like I do from my house:cry:
:moon: 4.1 Days

Frederic Brillouet
08-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Is any of you guys planning to break the server again? :lmao:

amdxborg
08-07-2007, 02:27 PM
lol Thanx LAUREN, I'll :cheers: 1st when I get it.. and not a moment sooner.. or for a little while later! Oh and you didn't make it easy for me at all.. it's taking me ages to catch up!! :geezer: I'm still expecting some fireworks from you so.. let the beast loose allready! :cage:
And and yeah.. glad I don't pay the electric bill! :thumbs:

LAURENU2
08-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Is any of you guys planning to break the server again? :lmao:
YA maybe when the weather cools here It has been like or close to 90% here for the past 2+ weeks:fireboun:
Way to hot to race or burn a server:flame:

LAURENU2
08-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Darn I missed my last chance to through a Moon at you:bang:

:umm: Well ConGrats on Taging me
Now:notworthy AMD Is King Of The Hill
:allhail:

amdxborg
08-10-2007, 06:14 PM
lol Well thank you so very much for the congrats LAUREN!! :cheers: And thanx for setting such a huge target, it made the chasing a lot of fun! This round is on me!! :drink:

Oh and I guess it's now my turn for some :moon: :clap:

LAURENU2
08-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Well Cold weather will be coming back soon and you might get a :weggy:
from me so you better lose the pants:moon: and run like H:fireboun:

LAURENU2
08-21-2007, 04:19 AM
No No I bow to your Power AMD
The 1st Place is yours in just a few days you earned it:thumbs:
The power you IT Guys can pull up :scared: blows my mind
Just be glad you do no have to pay for the power used like I do from my house:cry:
:moon: 4.1 Days
:umm: OK so I lied But I am still a target Butt :moon:
You just have to go faster to catch up:Pokes:

Amaroque
09-01-2007, 09:14 PM
If I may interject here, that's only a couple weeks from now. ;)

Stephen Brooks 2
11-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Going around the team forums again, it's strange I have to get them to e-mail me my password because I always seem to have forgotten it. In this case it was even more odd, why am I "Stephen Brooks 2"? There must have been another one at some stage.

Anyway I've re-done the Muon1 team stats (http://stephenbrooks.org/muon1/?allteams=1) page a little bit, bringing back the coloured bars that we've done without for like 3 or 4 years??

There's a new lattice too but you can find out about that on the forum :thumbs:

This place has to have the best (or at least oddest) selection of smileys of the forums I've been to so far. And I didn't know LAURENU2 had a website, after seeing the name in the stats list for like a year. It has an e-mail link on it saying "please tell me if there are any broken links". How about... ALL of them? :haddock: Except for one section that has a large variety of Flash games which I might now spend some time investigating...

LAURENU2
11-17-2007, 10:08 PM
Ya I let my site go to crap for the past year or so, Been so busy building my network.
Sorry we have been gone for a month or two We have been pushing hard in 2 other projects

Stephen Brooks 2
11-17-2007, 10:12 PM
Well I just spent the day de-crapping the Muon1 site. I still haven't figured out a way to including all of [DPC]'s weird subteams but I'm thinking about it. No other team appears to have any subteams! Maybe that's how they recruit so many because they're competing inside themselves.

It was only when I graphed the numbers of "active out of total" team users that I realised how many go in and out of projects. But hopefully they can come back as well when the other projects get boring. :)

Stephen Brooks 2
11-17-2007, 10:12 PM
What does your network do?

LAURENU2
11-18-2007, 12:29 AM
What does your network do?
It was built by me:hiya: to do Only DC projects I am not in the IT Field so they have no other use for me
My Website is INTERNET based not here at my home

You should ask Bok about the [DPC]'s weird subteams After all he dose put out the Best Stats in and for the whole world

Stephen Brooks 2
11-19-2007, 04:39 PM
That sounds good. How many computers do you have on there? Seems like a lot by the amount of muons ( :bouncy: ) you sometimes generate.

LAURENU2
12-11-2007, 02:07 AM
That sounds good. How many computers do you have on there? Seems like a lot by the amount of muons ( :bouncy: ) you sometimes generate.
Last count at full power I have 96 PC's running a 123 cores :bang: I must be Nuts

IronBits
12-11-2007, 08:12 AM
Whoa! :scared: Slow down pardner, let others get in here and dance, if they want to. ;)

Besides, while they are mounting pressure on SOB, we are going to SLAM them in OGR25. :rotfl:
I just moved two PS3s to OGR this morning, to lend a hand. :slap:

LAURENU2
12-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Whoa! :scared: Slow down pardner,:

Ya I know I was just answering the Question posed to me:cheers:

:banana:And keeping my post count up Evey little bit helps:banana: