PDA

View Full Version : New team addition request

Bun-Bun
08-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Hello,

I submitted a new team request via the link on the teams page but have not seen it pop up in the past couple days.

The team I would like added is Hardware Asylum (45574) for folding@home.

Thank you :D

Bok
08-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Ah, I seen that, but that's not the place for new team requests...

You just do it here. I'll add it as soon as I can get a chance.. (just come off a long 19hours of travel...)

Bok

Bun-Bun
08-12-2007, 01:38 AM
Ah, I seen that, but that's not the place for new team requests...

You just do it here. I'll add it as soon as I can get a chance.. (just come off a long 19hours of travel...)

Bok

Ah... well I went in a circle... came here saw a post that said go to the stats page and click the team request button... and then said if you dont see the team show up in a couple days come post here... so I did... lol

Bok
08-12-2007, 12:04 PM
Added, will be in next update..

Bok :cheers:

Nite Owl
08-19-2007, 11:56 AM
Would you add The Edwardians to the Stats Tool dropdown? Thank you... :thumbs:

Bok
08-19-2007, 12:06 PM
Done..

rsmykla
08-19-2007, 09:40 PM
One more team request . . .

Just started submitting new Seti results for MacOS X Users. Please add the team (teamid=116814) when you get a chance.

EDIT:

I've tried getting Statstool to pick up my seti@home account, to no avail. Bok, can you take a look and advise? My userid for the project is 7910, but I think the team name may need to be added for the statspage URL to work.

Thanks again,
Rick

rsmykla
08-22-2007, 09:58 AM
OK, I can see results for other team members here:
http://stats.free-dc.org/new/teamstats.php?proj=sah&team=MacOS+X+Users,
but nothing for me. It seems the Statstool is configured correctly, but no numbers for this project (sah).

I've tried the following URL:
http://stats.free-dc.org/new/userstats.php?proj=sah&name=7910

Any help for this?
Thanks again.

Bok
08-22-2007, 05:43 PM
IT's because I haven't updated the sah results for quite some time. They just kill this server when running..

I do have them running on another server though but the table structure is slightly different. I'll try and script something to convert them and get these updated, but not till I'm back from vacation..monday next week.

Bok

rsmykla
08-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Ah, OK. Not a high-priority item at any rate.
Thanks for the update.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled (and well-deserved)vacation.

Cheers.

Bok
08-22-2007, 09:20 PM
Oh I'm certainly enjoying myself... at the Marriott Beach and Golf Resort on Hilton Head Island, SC. Been at the pool all day, now the kids are asleep we've had a couple of Mohito's and have a good bottle of Primitivo opened :)

Now, where was I...

Bok

LAURENU2
08-22-2007, 10:03 PM
Now, where was I...

Bok
at the Marriott Beach and Golf Resort on Hilton Head Island, SC:rotfl: