PDA

View Full Version : Relief in sight?

Paratima
12-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Looks like by week's end, weltest is gonna hand beasly his head and take #1 overall in Eon.
:saber:

Maybe then weltest will find a new hobby and the rest of us can get some WU's for a change! :clap:

It already seems like it's easier to get work now that most of Ars is on other projects.

jasong
12-12-2007, 04:18 PM
I think that, in order for this to be a more attractive project, they need to do more than one project at one time. I think that the fact that everybody is crunching the same project it causes the server to get into a "thinking" state more often, which is usually the reason for the ZZZs. If there were two or three projects, final results would be slower, but we'd accomplish more work overall.

I think a lot more people would crunch Eon if the ZZZs weren't such an ongoing issue.

alpha
12-12-2007, 05:20 PM
I think people should just accept that it can only be run as a secondary project and be done with that argument.

LAURENU2
12-12-2007, 11:11 PM
I think it is that people (DC'ers) see the ZZZ as a waste of cycles:swear: And just think how many cycles I wasted just posting this.:lmao: :rotfl:

alpha
12-13-2007, 03:37 AM
That's why you run it as a secondary project. No wasted cycles.

IronBits
01-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Running 3 clients with a Quad core is perfect with SOB. :smoking:
And it wouldn't that hurt to have at least one Dimes client running from behind your router either. ;)

Fozzie
01-02-2008, 07:46 AM
clients to help out.

Can't have Ars getting too far away.:Pokes: