PDA

View Full Version : Update

Alpha_7
08-07-2002, 09:30 AM
Well I have been pretty busy, my uni work is still suffering, thanks to my stuffed sleeping pattern, and the many games which I have atm... WC3 and NWN being the worst of them.

But I have some good news on the seti side of things... I've finally done a reorganistation and can utilise some of the hardware thats been lying eagerly awaiting some WU's.

My 1.3Gig is still going strong, I now have my 800 which used to do 1000 (but having a bit of trouble) is trottled back to 900 till I burn it in again, and hopefully can crank her back to 1000 (maybe with some different ram). I also have a 400 and 550, and maybe by the weekend a few more boxes hooked up. I am also trying to setup dual montiors (stole one from the other box), while the others are headless (VNC).

I also did a favour for my sisters boyfriend, built him a leet new box, and for a thank you present I got a New 100Mbit Netgear 8 port switch. So I am cheering, and might get another 2 off him.

On another issue Neonblack has Hit his 1000 units! :D :D :D.

Its nice to see one of my best mates, and first recruits acheive a major milestone!

SO whats everyone else been upto?

ME still on the top of Dolphin :haddock:

Richard Clyne
08-07-2002, 04:28 PM
Go on NeonBlack:cheers:

Alpha7, I understand re WC3. Bought myself a copy last week. Can not keep away from it.:D