PDA

View Full Version : Now *THIS* is what I like to see!

Dyyryath
08-11-2002, 09:18 PM
http://www.zerothelement.com/offsite-images/team24.jpg

As more and more of us start coming back to DF , we're looking better and better...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Kosh
08-11-2002, 10:18 PM
I think this might have something to do with it:
xj10bt 24h total= 3,125,637 :scared:

Nice work you're doing up there at the top :thumbs:

:cheers:

MAD-ness
08-11-2002, 10:51 PM
Very impressive results the last week.

It is good to see the might of Free-DC being displayed again.

Dyyryath
08-11-2002, 11:56 PM
Yup, no doubt about it. xj's a protein crunching stud. :D :thumbs:

Of course, we've got some new guys moving up through the ranks now, too! I'd like to extend a hearty welcome to them! :thumbs:

pointwood
08-12-2002, 09:07 AM
Hey, what's wrong with you guys?
Red == stop and the normal procedure is to wait until you get a green light again, but you guys just keep on going at dangerous speeds :scared: :p :rotfl:

While you guys have ramped up considerably, KWSN have at the same time gone down way below their previous output. That's okay with me though :p :thumbs:

It looks like it will take us a while longer to catch you :cry:

Darkness Productions
08-12-2002, 09:10 AM
If you can catch us at all...... :cheers:

Originally posted by pointwood
It looks like it will take us a while longer to catch you :cry: [/B]

pointwood
08-12-2002, 09:31 AM
Yearh, it doesn't look too good right now - don't count us out though ;)

MAD-ness
08-12-2002, 06:17 PM
I think we both are a bit leery of the lull in production over at KWSN, though you won't hear any complaints from me. :)

As for TSF catching Free-DC...only time will tell. It will be a fun race, even if it takes another 6 months or another 6 after that.

theseum
08-12-2002, 11:37 PM
damn, nice rampup folks... how much of your fleet are you using dyyryath? I would expect you to be smacking IB around if you were fully deployed.

oh, don't worry... TSF will win eventually... history is on our side.... WE WILL BURY YOU (bangs shoe against podium.)

Supp
08-13-2002, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by theseum
oh, don't worry... TSF will win eventually... history is on our side.... WE WILL BURY YOU (bangs shoe against podium.)

I've played IWD:Heart of Winter yesterday and found out (:p ) that even small band of adventurers (us) can BURY legions of living, dead and even undead (=you). So don't be so sure of yourself :smoking: :jester:

theseum
08-13-2002, 10:50 PM
hordes of zombies, eh? you're confused, you must be talking about team google... I still want to know how much dyyryath has unused.

IronBits
08-14-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by theseum
[B]damn, nice rampup folks... how much of your fleet are you using dyyryath? I would expect you to be smacking IB around if you were fully deployed.
Hey! I had enough smack down, do not encourage the beast. ;)
I think I had him down to his hidden secret stash of a couple dozen p133s in his closet. :)
I believe he took a look at all the work it would take and the very little time he has free now...
I'm sure he will be back this fall with a vengenace :D :thumbs:
/me goes back to loosening Dyyryath's mufflers.