PDA

View Full Version : DPC Stampede 2008

[DPC]Frentik
03-16-2008, 07:16 PM
Recently the members of DPC aka "Dutch Power Cows" have elected SoB as their Stampede project for 2008. Although we already expect a significant increase in output during April we still could use more members to help us get #1. So if you're up for it join DPC today !

In case you are not to interested in your personal score, just install the client, and when asked, fill in the username StampedeCow. This account is not a personal account and it can be used by anyone to donate points to DPC.

btw: speaking "Dutch" is not required to join :)

Keroberts1
03-24-2008, 06:28 PM
i am not interested in my personal stats as the bug has never gotten me. i encourage others who also donot care for personal stats to donate to DPC because encouraging this team ot bring more focus onto SoB would help our mission.

IMHO its a good thing

oh ya and DPC didn't know i was gonna write this

Keroberts1
03-24-2008, 06:30 PM
alhough i assume some response is due stating that incase a prime is found on this account the correct user will certainly be tracked down

Vato
03-25-2008, 09:46 AM
It should be quite easy to change your team temporarily if you want to, and change back later on. Not that I'll be doing that of course :-)

Keroberts1
03-26-2008, 01:41 AM
nah when this test is done I'll just change my user name to the one mentioned before i wanna show my support for any teams that decide to perform stampedes or crusades or gauntlets. Whatever they wanna call it as long as it benefits this project...

DukeBox
03-26-2008, 05:13 AM
That's a realy noble idea !

[DPC]Frentik
03-26-2008, 06:49 PM
although i assume some response is due stating that incase a prime is found on this account the correct user will certainly be tracked down

The chances of that are off course extremely small but if it happens I assume we will need the help from the project people to retrieve the IP from the "lucky test".
In the meanwhile I, as creator of the account, will try to keep track of all k/n values pending for this user. You (or anyone else using this account) can even mail or PM me the k/n pair he/she is running so in case a prime gets found the credits will go to the right person ASAP. :)

And ty keroberts for helping out :D

[DPC]Frentik
05-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Just a quick update about the stampede.

- DPC gained ~250 new members during march/april
- 431 users flushed a total of 8.7P in april, which is 2.7 times as much in march (3.2P) and 3.8 times as much as in february (2.3P)
- The user StampedeCow flushed ~5T which placed him on position 203 out of 431.
- and off course DPC is the new #1 of SoB !

So thx to the people who donated to DPC :D

IronBits
05-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Good work and team work! :thumbs:

glennpat
10-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Nice work DPC on SoB Sieve with the P-1 factoring! That's giving you lots of DC-Vault points.