PDA

View Full Version : Has FREE-DC stopped DPAD/MUON in full!

riptide
05-28-2008, 09:52 AM
Wow. Iwas amazed to see no stats for Free-dc in a long time. Have you guys ran off? :Pokes:

LAURENU2
05-28-2008, 07:17 PM
We have been busy in our plans for world domination
Building new virtual City's
Expanding our data-centers
And no one seems to be biting at our heels :harhar:in DPAD

LAURENU2
10-29-2008, 12:14 AM
Wow. Iwas amazed to see no stats for Free-dc in a long time. Have you guys ran off? :Pokes:
>>>>>>>I'm Back <<<<<<<
I'm cleaning house wiping out all the Old DPAD folders
Installing New ones FRESH start for a push to a Billion:jabber:
Does Any Body want to get behined and Help PUSH
Who Knows Maybe the Dutch Power Cows
are not that far off:allhail:

IronBits
10-29-2008, 02:25 AM
Been hitting DPAD and NPLB for a few days now. :thumbs:

LAURENU2
10-29-2008, 03:28 AM
Been hitting DPAD and NPLB for a few days now. :thumbs:

Yes I see you have been But You Know as well as I IB that we need 4 Free musketears to take on the Cows:cow:
I have not started yet just cleaning house right now
Who would have thought Old dust would be worth all these points
Shoud start ruunching in a coupe Days

riptide
10-29-2008, 07:05 AM
Good to see it Lauren. I presume you have made your internal peace with DPAD. :)

LAURENU2
10-29-2008, 09:18 AM
Good to see it Lauren. I presume you have made your internal peace with DPAD. :)

internal peace with DPAD :confused:I do not know about that I never was at Odds with it
I was off fighting the grate OGR wars:happyk9:It was bloody long fight but it is over now

I am just starting up all the :bigtrain::bigtrain::bigtrain::bigtrain::bigtrain:Now

riptide
10-29-2008, 09:20 AM
internal peace with DPAD :confused:I do not know about that I never was at Odds with it
I was off fighting the grate OGR wars:happyk9:It was bloody long fight but it is over now

I am just starting up all the :bigtrain::bigtrain::bigtrain::bigtrain::bigtrain:Now

Ah... IIRC you got a little burned with DPADs loss of points from times ago? When Stephen screwed up the stats/points etc. ???

Anyway...

LAURENU2
10-29-2008, 07:10 PM
Ah... IIRC you got a little burned with DPADs loss of points from times ago? When Stephen screwed up the stats/points etc. ???

Anyway...
What they screwed up the stats/points. MMM Did I lose any point? I did not even Know
I am about 30% done with my cleaning and new installs I should be ready by the weekend to start up the clients
I did not know :dunno: I had so many points in WU's just sitting in all the Old DPAD clients here. Just over 1.7 Mil

LAURENU2
11-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Did DPAD Die or just there stats :cry: