PDA

View Full Version : today's protein change

FoBoT
09-09-2002, 10:39 AM
what time was it scheduled for?
it looks like the server is already down?
so did it start earlier than normal?

whilden@ars
09-09-2002, 10:46 AM
Was scheduled for 10am

Crunch On

Paratima
09-09-2002, 01:55 PM
It happened more or less on schedule and my updates were smoooooth!

Looks like you were wrong, FoBoT. The new protein is a bit smaller and quite a bit faster.

No time to slack off now! :D

FoBoT
09-09-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Paratima

Looks like you were wrong, FoBoT. The new protein is a bit smaller and quite a bit faster.

No time to slack off now! :D

:shocked:

:scared:

:bang:

:cry:

ok, time to pass xj10bt :D

i just got another Lab setup, but no internet yet, that adds about 15-16 Ghz (but sporadic, its actually used during the day, so mostly only night/weekend DF from it)

in a couple weeks, i get to setup YAL (yet another Lab) that will give me about 10-12 GHz additional firepower , although it also will be only night/weekend until ~November/December

isn't this protein supposed to go to 10 Billion?

oh, yeah, here it is

Goal number of structures: 10,000,000,000

crunch
crunch
crunch
crunch
crunch
crunch
crunch
crunch
crunch
crunch
crunch
crunch
:thumbs:

bwkaz
09-09-2002, 03:10 PM
crunch, crunch, cruch indeed... ;)

I'd be putting out a little more, but unfortunately, it's been hot, not to mention humid, here for the past couple days, and my XP1800+ doesn't like it much. The thermistor underneath the CPU die (I know, my motherboard should read the sensor on the CPU, but it's too cheap :rolleyes: ) has been getting up to 81-82 Celsius the past couple days when I've been using it, and 90 Celsius is AMD's "maximum die temperature" for that chip. I want to run it all the time, but temperature constraints are, I think, the first priority...

Wedge
09-09-2002, 04:18 PM
in any case, this protien is pretty fast, not the fastest but still it's fast :)

Alpha_7
09-09-2002, 05:55 PM
Fast enough to keep me here a bit..
Still got a few rungs in the ladder to climb :D

Watch out IB.... :rotfl: