PDA

View Full Version : Status 903 Log Checksum Error

Digital Parasite
09-12-2002, 09:57 AM
Hi Howard,

I can no longer upload results and the client is giving me an:
"Status 903 Log Checksum Error "

Its not just one machine but all of them. Any idea what is going on?

Jeff.

Brian the Fist
09-12-2002, 11:03 AM
Well, this can only happen if the checksum on your logfile is wrong. Anyone else have this trouble or is this an isolated incident?

Can you use the -if option (do not upload), make 5000 strucs and then e-mail me the .log.bz2 file it creates (or you might already have the .log.bz2 file in your dir - if you have more than one, send the first one listed in filelist.txt)? (trades@mshri.on.ca) - then I can look and see what's wrong with the checksum or whatever.

Thanks.

HWExtreme
09-20-2002, 12:02 PM
I have this as well, i wondered why my production had stopped, i have about 350,000 buffered, and when i try to send them it reports this error message ???

I have a copy of the .log.bz2 file what address can i send it to ?

Brian the Fist
09-20-2002, 12:12 PM
The error indicates a corrupted file. It could be a fluke or a memory problem. To fix for now, look at filelist.txt and delete the files named in the first two lines, and delete these actual two lines from filelist.txt. Then try again and everything should work. If it happens again, run a thorough RAM test.

Darkness Productions
09-20-2002, 05:43 PM
Howard - Speaking of the log files, is there a way to get a more verbose log? The logging you currently do is good, but it doesn't go into enough detail for me personally...

Brian the Fist
09-21-2002, 12:41 PM
If you are talking about the error.log (which is not what I meant above), what did you have in mind?? You shouldn't normally need to look at it unless something is broken..

Darkness Productions
09-21-2002, 04:23 PM
Just more information. Like the protien info (basic), where it stopped in the protien, etc. Not much, but just a little bit more clarity.

Originally posted by Brian the Fist
If you are talking about the error.log (which is not what I meant above), what did you have in mind?? You shouldn't normally need to look at it unless something is broken..