PDA

View Full Version : Hey Colin: I received the "The ColinT Memorial Godzilla Cat Dumper" award yesterday!

Jammy
10-16-2002, 11:46 AM
The ColinT Memorial Godzilla Cat Dumper was given to me by Team Vodka Martini at Ars, lol. When I saw the title's name I automatically thought of you.

BTW >>> how is God doing? And you?

Jammy

Yes I know this is :|ot|: but I am known for this form of faux pas! Sorry IB and Dy.

Dyyryath
10-16-2002, 01:11 PM
Bah, nothing's really off topic in the lobby!

Good to see you around, Jammy. :thumbs:

Jammy
10-16-2002, 01:46 PM
Thanks Dy! So how goes it here at Free-DC? I drop in maybe every other week to "lurk", lol. I have kept myself busy at first with Seti (went back to Broadband Reports Team Starfire from Team Lamb Chop) and the past three weeks have been running my eccp (TVM) since I upgraded my "old" 1.33 T-Bird to an XP 2200.

I have really lost interest in Seti since all of the cr*p I read over at Ars plus Seti is winding down and will be going to BOINC (is that the correct acronym?).

I will be putting the "old" 1.33 T-Bird back online probably this evening in a new case (same mobo and RAM).

I do find a lot of useful info here without the static from elsewhere!

BTW >>> I need a new banner so I can link to Free-DC from a couple of my websites! It seems that the link I had before to the banner went dead. Free-DC rocks!

AND >>> Thank you Colin for first enlightening me on the Antec SX830! I just love them!

Jammy

Originally posted by Dyyryath
Bah, nothing's really off topic in the lobby!

Good to see you around, Jammy. :thumbs: