PDA

View Full Version : New memeber saying hi ;)

Wedge
01-17-2002, 09:37 AM
Hey all ;)

Some of u may know me from yesterday , we had a nice little chat about what project I should do.. It's been decided that I should do Ubero, I shall try my best to knock off Dyy off his throne hehe.

Look forward to becoming a great member of Free-DC

Mad props to everyone who helped create free-dc, it's a great idea

Dyyryath
01-17-2002, 11:58 AM
Hey Wedge, welcome to Free-DC!

Come and get me! :)

badsac
01-17-2002, 10:04 PM
Hey Wedge. Welcome to Free-DC. I know you'll have fun here.

When you were discussing which project to run (I take it on IRC), was there anyone there to plead D2OL's case?

If not, the quick and dirty explanation is that it's a project looking for cures for Anthrax, Ebola, and Smallpox. The project tests a huge database full of compounds against those bugs to see if any will kill em.

There are plenty of dudes over in Africa who I'm sure would hope the project can find a cure for Ebola as soon as possible.

Also,

badsac
01-17-2002, 10:06 PM
Hey Wedge. Welcome to Free-DC. I know you'll have heaps of fun here. :D

When you were discussing which project to run (I take it on IRC), was there anyone there to plead D2OL's case?

If not, the quick and dirty explanation is that it's a project looking for cures for Anthrax, Ebola, and Smallpox.

<DIRTY SHOCK TACTICS>
There are plenty of dudes over in Africa who I'm sure would hope the project can find a cure for Ebola as soon as possible.

Also, a nice little article on smallpox. (http://cryptome.org/smallpox-wmd.htm) I sure hope it never gets out again.
</DIRTY SHOCK TACTICS>

FoBoT
01-17-2002, 11:14 PM
hi

Wedge
01-19-2002, 01:02 PM
badsac? ... hrmm.. I recongize ur name.. do u know someone called gensismac? or rather "gen" , if u do :) I"m a close personal friend of his and I'm trying to get him to help me on Ubero, but I'll look into ur D3OL project..

badsac
01-20-2002, 12:36 AM
gen? genismac? I've got a brain like a sieve these days. But no I don't think I know him. Does that mean you wont do D2OL? I'll say I know him if it makes a difference. :p

Is there another dude running around calling himself badsac? If there was that would be a strange thing. :rolleyes: ;)

Wedge
01-20-2002, 03:04 PM
well perhaps there is another one called badsac.. :) and sorry I"m trying to up my production in Ubero.. in fact I'm adding uh.. like 3 new boxes to up my production :) Maybe in few months I"ll join up for D2OL okay?

badsac
01-20-2002, 08:14 PM
No worries. ;)