PDA

View Full Version : Adding Team id's

Bok
02-04-2009, 01:44 PM
If anyone has added any teams in the last week or so on from the teammain page, please redo them. A script bug prevented any of them reaching the db... should be fixed now..

Bok

Death
02-05-2009, 07:56 AM
hmmmm

if our team named identically in all projects should i do anything?

Bok
02-05-2009, 08:52 AM
I'm not running anything to automatically add teams to the db for this, so yes you still need to do it..

The stuff I'm doing for BOINC only is automatic and based on teamname so teambycpid.php will work without intervention, but for teammain.php it runs off these alias tables which I generated once (100,000+ rows) and now maintain via this function.

Bok

Death
02-06-2009, 06:13 AM
sorry for my dumb Q.

what's this page for?

gopher_yarrowzoo
02-06-2009, 06:58 AM
There is a table in the DB that basically stores your teamname and which project it's for this is used for a few pages so that we can show your teams progress in all the projects your involved in, in 1 easy to look at page
http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=teammain&team=Free-DC < our team main page, it's basically incase your missing a project on there due to a minor variation in the name say "Team Ukranine" instead of "Ukranine" or "UKRAINE" etc.. many things we've been able to work out and keep in that table but others well we need them "spotted" :)