PDA

View Full Version : ecc2GUI v0.2 for Windows now Available!

Digital Parasite
11-23-2002, 12:09 PM
Hi everyone,

I have released v0.2 of ecc2GUI with some important bug fixes and some nice new features.

To download, go to the ecc2GUI web site:
http://gilchrist.ca/jeff/ecc2GUI/

If you have any comments, bugs found, or requests for new features, please don't hesitate to ask.

v0.2 (Nov. 23, 2002)
- Fixed a few bugs

- Added "New DP" counter which counts new DPs found since the loading of the GUI

- Added better detection to see if ECC2 client is running (checks last update time of .spd file and assumes not running is more than 10 seconds old)

- Added core and client version display

- Added Max/Min iterations/sec & since last DP counter

- Fixed hide/unhide in Win9x (thanks Jamilla)

- Changed "Time Since Last DP Found" code to watch the New DP counter so it no longer relies on the "dplist" file.

- Option to make all text Windows Text colour setting to handle a larger number of colour schemes

Requires ECC2 Client version CD/WB or newer.

Enjoy,
Jeff.

Digital Parasite
11-25-2002, 08:31 AM
Over the weekend I fixed a few problems with ecc2GUI and added a new feature I know many of you will be happy with. You can now get v0.3.

You can get the latest version here:
http://gilchrist.ca/jeff/ecc2GUI/

- Changed benchmark.txt output to be Max Iterations Per Second seen instead of the current value in the .spd file.

- Fixed bug in DPs Per Hour/Day output in benchmark.txt file (Thanks dcDragon)

- Added ability to now stop CLIclient in non-service mode as well (requires client version CE/WC or newer).

Jeff.

wirthi
11-28-2002, 05:03 PM
Jeff,

great GUI, like all you've done before!

One thing that would be great in one of the next versions: a more obvious warning that the client is not running; perhaps you could set the background-color of the statusbar red when the client is not running ...

Greets,
Wirthi

Digital Parasite
11-29-2002, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by wirthi
One thing that would be great in one of the next versions: a more obvious warning that the client is not running; perhaps you could set the background-color of the statusbar red when the client is not running ...

I will see what I can do.

Jeff.