PDA

View Full Version : Dyy: Stats Problem..other questions.

Moogie
11-28-2002, 01:05 PM
Dyy,

I can get into the stats but can't get into my personal one's. "Forbidden Access."

When I go to post a new post or a reply, The format is really strange. It's kind of like I see two colums. The one of the left is very wide, probably taking up over half the screen. The area in which I right my posts has shrunk considerably in width.

Where are all the smilies?

Moogs

wirthi
11-28-2002, 04:44 PM
Dyyryath,

I think the "Reply to post '.....'" - emails are not sent any more (when somebody replies to a post you "subscribed" in the forum)

Greets,
Wirthi

Moogie
11-29-2002, 11:58 AM
wirthi,

I've got that problem as well so you are probably right.

Moogs

Dyyryath
11-29-2002, 12:43 PM
Moogie, I'll try to catch you in IRC today so we can figure out what's up with your stuff. On my boxes (from home and at work) it doesn't look any different than it ever did.

The emails *should* be working (I'm getting them, and the test Hotmail account I created is getting them), but I'll dig a little deeper and see what I can find.

Moogie
11-29-2002, 12:47 PM
Thanks Dyy. Oh, NM about the stats question. I posted that BEFORE I caught up on the boards :)

Moogs

wirthi
11-30-2002, 09:36 AM
Dyyryath,

I still don't get any emails from the system. I've checked my configuration, my email is correct and the emails should be sent ("Use 'Email Notification' by default?" - yes).

It's not that important, I check the forum regularly, just wanted to let you know.

Greets,
Wirthi

Moogie
11-30-2002, 11:43 AM
Dyy,

I did the same, and still am not receiving them. Like wirthi said, not a big thing but just wanted to let you know.

Moogs

Dyyryath
11-30-2002, 12:01 PM
Yeah, it looks like it could be a problem with the mailer. I haven't got it all worked out yet. I'm away from the house for the day, but I'll be back tonight. I'll get it straightened out when I get home. :thumbs: