PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with the new hosting.

Marc_1
11-28-2002, 05:57 PM
If you have any issues with the forum, or the Free_DC web site, please post them here.

Note: Please contain these issues to the recent move only.

Marc.

shifted
11-30-2002, 04:08 PM
Small Opera problem here (http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=16487).

ulv
01-02-2003, 02:39 PM
I go to the forum, read new posts, close the forum, come back a few hours later, look at new posts, and the posts I read last time are still marked as new posts. I've had this problem for two- three days now.

runestar
01-07-2003, 04:14 PM
Ever since the change, my handle which was originally listed as runestar½ (1/2 = ASCII code 171) changed to runestar½ ... At first it would allow me to login with the orig handle, but now it won't and I'm having increasing difficulty using the changed name which I have to copy and paste from the forum into the login name field.

I looked for a way to alter my login name, but I couldn't find anything. Is it possible to change it to just "runestar"?

Best,

RuneStar½

Marc_1
01-07-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by runestar
Ever since the change, my handle which was originally listed as runestar½ (1/2 = ASCII code 171) changed to runestar½ ... At first it would allow me to login with the orig handle, but now it won't and I'm having increasing difficulty using the changed name which I have to copy and paste from the forum into the login name field.

I looked for a way to alter my login name, but I couldn't find anything. Is it possible to change it to just "runestar"?

Best,

RuneStar½

Done.

Marc

runestar
01-07-2003, 06:19 PM
Thanks. Was a little surprised it originally took the "½"... At any rate, I decided to make it a policy since then not to use that in a handle in case I happen to get on a machine that doesn't let itself to easily entering ASCII codes.

Best,

RuneStar
FreeDC DF Team