PDA

View Full Version : Colin's Atrocities

relic
01-24-2002, 01:26 PM
Well the evil minister of propaganda has exercised his godly rights (http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php3?threadid=180&pagenumber=2) and locked the thread....

Before he acepted my recruitment offer. (bad form brother Colin ;) )

So I've gone and started this here thread.

Here I will list ColinT's crimes against humanity. Feel free to add your own as you see fit.

1. Cat food hoarding.
You've seen the pictures....there's no excuse...guilty!

2. Trying to please everyone.
Like this could ever happen....gross waste of time. Guilty!!

3. Project switching.
This guy changes project like I change socks. Not that I can think of anything wrong with this...but he's GUILTY anyway.

4. Lotsa of other stuff..just lumped in here. Guilty!!!!!!!!!

Berg.the.Red
01-24-2002, 01:39 PM
... there was that "Gerbil Thing" ...

And Thread Locking !!! ... boy i swear ... used to hear so much flack about that "Thread Locking" over at Ars ... ;)

[H]Rockhammer
01-24-2002, 02:39 PM
Wow, that's pretty cool. I think that's the first time I've ever been responsible for getting a thread locked.:cool:

It feels kinda like getting kicked out of a bar....a feeling I know well.:p

whilden@ars
01-24-2002, 05:22 PM
"Wow, that's pretty cool. I think that's the first time I've ever been responsible for getting a thread locked"

Hey Get Lost ;) I started the thread I take full responsiblity for it being locked. HEY - SHOULD I start another thread about getting my name changed or is it easier to simply get a new user account and inflate yor members :eek:

mike

JTrinkle
01-24-2002, 06:57 PM
is that what you wanted Whilden?? sorry it took so long..I have been in Vegas :)

Whilden@ars

-Jim

whilden@ars
01-24-2002, 09:17 PM
Thank you so very much....

Vegas...I see you decided to come back to the real world?

[H]Rockhammer
01-25-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by whilden@ars
"Wow, that's pretty cool. I think that's the first time I've ever been responsible for getting a thread locked"

Hey Get Lost ;) I started the thread I take full responsiblity for it being locked. HEY - SHOULD I start another thread about getting my name changed or is it easier to simply get a new user account and inflate yor members :eek:

mike

Damn, you mean it doesn't count since I didn't start the thread? Well nuts, now I gotta think of something else to agitate about....:p

mr_mann
01-25-2002, 03:46 PM
another thing he is guilty of is owning too many t-birds!

JTrinkle
01-25-2002, 05:00 PM
another thing he is guilty of is owning too many t-birds!

Nope... thats me (13):D

-Jim

mr_mann
01-25-2002, 05:13 PM
who sold you most of them ? :D

relic
01-26-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by JTrinkle

Nope... thats me (13):D

-Jim

Only 13? :)