PDA

View Full Version : SB FAQ - user created

MAD-ness
01-12-2003, 03:44 PM
I have been working on content for a FAQ for www.teamprimerib.com/sob/ and have collected data from posts here as well as from the Ars DCA perpetual thread for SB. I have some links to info on proth tests and the Sierpinski problem, etc. Stuff from www.seventeenorbust.com, etc.

I am mostly focusing on questions about the client, as the math has been handled already in various places and, to be honest, I lack the mathematical knowledge and skill to accurately explain the math to an end user.

I have assembled ~ 20 entries about the client or things which don't pertain to the math specifically.

Is there anyone who is willing to either:

a) write up a math section

b) read over my entries and help me to make them more clear, find any errors and help fix them, and/or contribute anything new or point out additional questions to be asked and answered?

I am a bit self-conscious about them as I am neither a math expert nor a computer professional, so I don't really want to post them here yet to be torn apart by all of you fanatics. ;)

I would be willing to email them to someone though upon request.

If anyone is interested feel free to email me at "mad-ness@teamprimerib.com"

Thanks,

MAD-ness

MAD-ness
01-12-2003, 03:48 PM
Here is a link to a FAQ that I did for Team Stir Fry in the Distributed Folding Project:

http://www.teamstirfry.net/faq.php

In that project, as in this one, I was definitely not an expert but I attempted to collect information from various sources and either quote it or rephrase it in a way that hopefully most users could understand. It appeared to be useful though I still wish I had edited it atleast once more. :(