PDA

View Full Version : Chris Monico volunteering to do ECC2 stats!

alpha
01-27-2003, 02:51 PM
For those of you that aren't familiar with the name, Chris administered the ECCp-109 project. The part of that which we now care about is he did the stats.

I recently got in contact with him to ask if he would release any of the source for his ECCp-109 stats, so I (or anyone) could take a stab at porting it to ECC2-109. I also jokingly added that perhaps he would like to try producing some stats for ECC2, like those of ECCp-109 since they were so successful. Surprisingly, he has practically volunteered to do this.

This is where you guys hopefully come in :) Chris needs somewhere to host the stats, and a little help with coding:

For example, I would be willing to write pretty much all of the code except for login & validation stuffs.

He then goes on to add:

Anyway, if you can find some people willing to help with these things, I'll talk to JBerg about getting some specifics on the stats protocols and such, and start thinking about a good overall design.

OK boys and girls, this is our opportunity to make this project worth contributing to. Could anyone help out? Pretty please? ;) :notworthy

(Of course, I would offer my services if I weren't as useless as a piece of cheese on a stick).

Darkness Productions
01-27-2003, 04:04 PM
I have some prelim stuff up (that I'm still working on). I've taken a hint from Dyyryath's Arachnid stats, so the pages are all CGI based. The user detail pages don't work yet, but all the teams and all the users are currently monitored, so comaprison data is good. It updates at 15 after the hour, at 6,12,18,24 GMT.

Look for them here: http://stats.dp.cx/ecc2/

Cmarc
01-27-2003, 04:29 PM
If you're looking for alternate stats when the official site gets bogged down try
My own first draft (http://marcc.no-ip.org/tvm/Teamstats.php)
For the most part we seem to have made the same choices. the only difference is esthetic and how fast either site loads at any given time.
Cheers,
Marc

alpha
01-28-2003, 01:30 AM
Wow, you guys have been busy. :thumbs: I guess I'll tell Chris his services aren't required afterall :)

IronBits
01-28-2003, 09:18 AM
Damn impressive guys, keep it up! :D