PDA

View Full Version : Stats Hosting

Darkness Productions
03-03-2003, 10:48 AM
Alright boys and girls. Anybody willing to step up to the plate? I've been having a rough time with computers in general lately, and last night tore it for me. I came home to find that the hard drive on my database server would not boot, but luckily (thank god :notworthy ) the data was still intact and I managed to pull it from there.

So here's the deal. I'm looking to pawn off the ECC2 stats that I currently run to someone who is having better luck with computers as of late, and someone who has more time. I'd like to still work on the ECC2 stats, but at the rate things are going, I'm not too sure.

So, on that note, any takers?

ECL
03-03-2003, 11:18 AM
So this thing has some kind of terrible curse on it, and you're trying to get someone to take it off your hands? This never works in the movies. The mummy or whatever always tracks down all the past owners and splatter them. Plus innocent bystanders, their pets and neighbors. And, naturally, babysitters.

Um, I think my lease has a clause in it somewhere that prevents me taking on this thing. Sorry. :)

rus6
03-03-2003, 03:27 PM
I have DSL, but because it's from BT it seems to go up and down like a Yo-yo :swear:

So I don't think I can help..

IronBits
03-03-2003, 07:47 PM
DP, you can put your stats over here on dBestern.net if you like :D

IronBits
03-15-2003, 01:49 AM
bump... DP! /me knocks on monitor
Hello, is this thing on? ;)

TheOtherPhil
03-15-2003, 02:08 AM
His 'puter has now died completely ;)