PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone say 35th by 3/1

Condor
02-08-2002, 11:18 PM
Okay, I am back from UD Gauntlet with relic.
Great job everyone and it looks like we picks up some new members since I last checked.

I say we set a goal of being 35th in team standings by 3/1.
Any takers ?

I have most boxes running but I will be out of town for the next week.

FoBoT
02-09-2002, 01:27 AM
i will boost my output a little, i'm making a push for 100,000 :) (overall among several teams :rolleyes: )

ulv
02-09-2002, 12:57 PM
I'm giving it all I can- all the time:) Nice dump from JPS, and megadose & Condor- keep it up!
I notice that we are among top 20 in daily production.

Let's go for #35 before 3/1.

Smiling Carnivore
02-09-2002, 02:58 PM
I'm in. I am working on bringing two 1Ghz Duron systems online in the next several weeks. I was hoping to have them up by now, but I keep having some sort of compatability issue or something. If anyone knows linux, feel free to take a look at my thread in the OS Forum. http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=265 I would appreciate any help that anyone can offer getting these systems working...

#35 by 3/1... I have to say I like the thought of that. :D

megadose_
02-11-2002, 07:30 AM
I'm pushing as hard as I can. Trying to get a lead on Condor before he brings out the big stick. I might get another machine online this week. 700 AMD, my first AMD actually. We'll see how that works out.

Crunch on

ulv
02-15-2002, 12:43 PM
45 and rising some places in the next couple of days
we're doin' great:cool:

Paratima
02-16-2002, 11:39 PM
Ummm. Hi, Folks. I normally Fold, but F@H has some issues they've got to work out (like crediting WU's!), so I thought I'd come over here & Genome a while. Actually G@H was my 2nd love, after SETI, but I got seduced by Folding. Currently Folded out.:)

Anyhow, here's a couple of GHz to add to the effort...

ulv
02-17-2002, 02:44 AM
Nice to have you here, Paratima:)

Looks like #35 in february might come true. I nearly jumped over to Distributed Folding a couple of days ago, but talked to myself, and continued my quest for 100000........

Crunch on!

megadose_
02-18-2002, 09:05 AM
Ahhhhhhhh, love that Monday morning dump:D

Condor
02-21-2002, 07:59 AM
Well that vacation sucked for me. I have not taken a sick day in I don't know how long but when I take a vacation I can count on getting sick.

By my estimates we should make this goal rather easily. I guess I set it a little too low.

Welcome Paratima, good to have you aboad.
Megadose and THL have been pumping out those WUs big time.
What are you guys using ?

Smiling Carnivore
02-21-2002, 04:00 PM
Sorry to hear about the vacation Condor. Glad to have you back though. Hello Paratima, looks like both you and Richard_Clyne have been moving up the charts rather nicely. I don't think we will have any problem hitting #35 by 3/1.

On a side note, does anyone know if we Free-DC is going to get a Super Computer page? That was a pretty nice thing to have back at Ars.

ulv
02-21-2002, 04:52 PM
I think IronBits said he would set up Free-DC supercomputer.

And we're at #38 now, even though few of our members are active. Come on, crunch some WU's:)

Condor, good to have you back. You're big producer of WU's, I remember when you passed me, I opened my window and in the cold norwegian winter night I could hear the wind: it was singing El Condor Pasa :D

Paratima
02-21-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Condor

By my estimates we should make this goal rather easily. I guess I set it a little too low.

Enumerate not thy ova prior to successful gestation. ;)

Is there something wrong with Genome's stats lately, or do I just not understand the grand plan at all, at all?

ulv
02-25-2002, 04:40 PM
:cool: well we made it today- #35- Condor dumped some WU's and there we are.

But......., we are few active members, come on, fire up G@H on your boxes and crunch on- and- maybe the Stats God will bless us with a nice stats page:D

megadose_
02-25-2002, 04:45 PM
I bow to Condor. He hath beaten me with large stick:eek: :p

Edit: He was the highest producing user in the project fo that dump

Condor
02-26-2002, 11:17 AM
Yeah, we made it to 35th. A pretty good accomplishment for such a small team (I think). It looks like there are a few more teams we can pick off in a few days maybe. How high can we go ?

Nice dump Megadose_ and SmilingCarnivore. You may very well re-claim the top spot, I am moving just a few boxes over the Folding for a short while as an experiement.

And welcome to MTP.