PDA

View Full Version : One lowly iMac 233Mhz

Chinasaur
04-01-2003, 07:13 PM
I finally got a 256MB SoDImm for my new/old iMac 233 and have S@H running on it...not much...but it's almost better than nothing :jester:

Now to go hunt Richard and get past him before he knows what's clocking on his six :D

:cheers:

Richard Clyne
04-02-2003, 05:51 PM
China,

First, welcome back to SETI.:thumbs:

Second, I will be keeping my eye on you. I've experienced in DF your ability to suddenly ramp up production, and leave me in your dust.:)

Might have dust off those old PIII 550s just to get a head start.:)

Chinasaur
04-18-2003, 09:17 PM
Richard,

No worries mate. I tried it on one WU..took 30 hours LOL :jester:

I had it on OGR for a few days but now it's just an aux machine..not even turned on.

Besides, you are over 1K WU's ahead and I'll go back to DF after OGR...your lead is secure forever in S@H :)

:cheers:

Beyond
04-19-2003, 12:24 AM
/me makes note to look at Seti stats to see if I can sneak in ahead of the pack when OGR is secured/ ;)

gopher_yarrowzoo
04-20-2003, 06:19 PM
Beyond - that is Sneaky... Nasty, I Know Mr Clyne and I've heard of Chinasaur, they are well Respected members of Free DC - besides that's my job to Smoke Past People, like Iron Bits and the rest :P

Beyond
04-20-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by gopher_yarrowzoo
Beyond - that is Sneaky... Nasty, I Know Mr Clyne and I've heard of Chinasaur, they are well Respected members of Free DC - besides that's my job to Smoke Past People, like Iron Bits and the rest :P

Right you are, carry on then...it will be some weeks at the current rate in the OGR project before I make a move on the Seti front. ;)