PDA

View Full Version : New MM ideas

ChertseyAl
10-02-2011, 01:49 PM
Just wondering if some new MMs could be created using the rank % figure, like number of "better than X % rank projects".

Maybe have a 90%Ranks for the modest cruncher, and a 99%Ranks for the dedicated crunchers. Don't think it would be worth having lower ranks, but who knows.

I used to try and keep my favourite projects above 90%, which encouraged me to swap projects at lot to keep my rank. I've let that slip, but think I'll get back to it. A MM would be a nice encouragement :)

Actually, you don't seem to use project % rank much anywhere - Is it shown on any CPID graphics or project pages that I haven't found yet?

Anyone else got any ideas for MMs? Bok and team, got any new ones ready to launch?

Cheers,

Al.

Bok
10-02-2011, 04:59 PM
I'll have a think about it, those aren't held in the tables so they'd have to be - just calculated right now on the fly...

rilian
11-15-2011, 07:55 AM
is there a rank like trigggggggggggggls, but for those milestones that are not reached yet, like to have 9995 points, let's say 'milestone-10 < x < milestone' rank ?

ps - top1ed on world triggls rank :) http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=mmakers&subproj=trigggls

gopher_yarrowzoo
11-15-2011, 10:07 AM
is there a rank like trigggggggggggggls, but for those milestones that are not reached yet, like to have 9995 points, let's say 'milestone-10 < x < milestone' rank ?

ps - top1ed on world triggls rank :) http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=mmakers&subproj=trigggls

Hmm interesting idea but how to implement it - we'd have to do it on the fly and it's not really a milesstone / rank is it.
I suppose we could on the fly do something like a "your almost there on and give the project and nearly milestone..
Need to look at how this could be done, maybe more like within 5% of the target.

gopher_yarrowzoo
04-13-2013, 09:39 PM
Hmm I think this got forgotten about - going to leave it on the shelf since no-one ever asked about it again...