PDA

View Full Version : Keymaster

Anarchy99
05-15-2003, 11:46 PM
I rule the qwerty :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Moogie
05-16-2003, 12:13 AM
Ha! In your dreams d00d, in your dreams. We are hatching up a master plan that will bring you to your knees.

Read 'em and weep! :sniper:

:neener:

:D

PY 222
05-16-2003, 02:45 AM
/me splash water on Anarchy99

Wake up man... you are only dreaming! Now go do the dishes! :neener:

gopher_yarrowzoo
05-16-2003, 02:08 PM
Hmm Mr Anarchy99 Sir, Wake Up, Stop Looking at those Dutch Websites :D
hmm now where did I put your details oh yeah... hmm what should I Sign you up for hmmm No I won't cos then you would be able to generate loads of key clicks just unsubscribing from some of the more persistant ones :D

Any Calm Down, Take Your Meds just like the Good Doctor Ordered and get Back to Doing the Housework :D

cygnussphere
05-16-2003, 02:20 PM
Yes:thumbs: Let the pandamonium in the trash talk form being again:fireboun:

the balance has been restored:elephant:

My Minions are comming for you all!!!:spank:

and as always :cheers:

Moogie
05-16-2003, 03:47 PM
Not sure but I think he's had one to many of :cheers: so he is beginning to see many of :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

:looney:

PY 222
05-16-2003, 03:48 PM
cyy, I hate to tell you but your Minions aren't doing jack!

I think you need to crank out the whip or the shinny beatdown stick. Go borrow IB's stick and start beating the hell out of you Minions :spank:

And as for you gopher, why don't you show us some action by joining the team! Go now or else I will whip you too....

http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/

:jester:

Anarchy99
05-16-2003, 04:48 PM
2 more days and you will all cower at my greatness:notworthy

cygnussphere
05-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by PY 222
cyy, I hate to tell you but your Minions aren't doing jack!

I think you need to crank out the whip or the shinny beatdown stick. Go borrow IB's stick and start beating the hell out of you Minions :spank:

And as for you gopher, why don't you show us some action by joining the team! Go now or else I will whip you too....

http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/

:jester:

Let me guess... When a problem comes along... You must Whip It...
not another Devo freak:scared:

First - [Psycho Youth 222] if you're going to abbreviate my handle you could at least do it right CYG... :spank:
or maybe your just prone to spelling errors and like to rack up the stats with the backspace key. :harhar:

Second - its seems bizarre that a master key cracker like yourself :spray: would want to abbreviate a word that was 12 keystrokes long.... :looney:
All of which you are going to need....:trash: :moon:
So get back to work on that basket weaving dissertation.:neener:

Just for the record... My minions like being whipped... :D a whole differnat kind of motivation :moon: :spank:

as for the Minion Strokage I'm thinking once a week up loads will be just fine....

and as always:cheers:

PY 222
05-16-2003, 05:36 PM
Hmmm... Psycho Youth 222? Now that is a first and I actually like it, really :D

Oopps.... you got me there cygnussphere, I purposely wanted to rake in the extra keystrokes by backspacing and retyppppiinnnnngggg allllll ttthhhheee aaaalllppphhaabbbeeetttttt seeeevvveerrraaaallll tttiiimmmeeeeessssss.

Now try catching me you, you, cyg.... whatever you name means :moon: :crazy:

Moogie
05-16-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by cygnussphere

Just for the record... My minions like being whipped... :D a whole differnat kind of motivation :moon: :spank:

as for the Minion Strokage I'm thinking once a week up loads will be just fine....

:shocked: Just so long as ya don't do it where it will show. There would be too many explanations and I don't have the time. I'm typing faster than a one armed paper hanger so give me some slack. Now that I have my work box up and running (I haven't submitted yet but I'm hoping) I've got some major catching up to do.

w00t! Won't be long now. Soon The-MK will be looking in my rear view mirror. Then next, Sir Richard. Then, the world. Oh, nm...that's a different post.

To quote the cyg person "as always :cheers: "

Moogie, she of the :elephant: :elephant: tribunal

the-mk
05-17-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Moogie

w00t! Won't be long now. Soon The-MK will be looking in my rear view mirror. Then next, Sir Richard. Then, the world. Oh, nm...that's a different post.

oh my god! Moogie is in my rear-view-mirror :scared: she will roll me!

to all the others: don't :machgun: :sniper: yourself :D

Anarchy99
05-17-2003, 07:47 AM
no need to bicker people I am in the lead and all you need do is follow:notworthy

you can all follow simple instructions right? :Pokes:

its simple just type :Pokes:

and for the slower ones "j u s t t y p e":Pokes:

any questions, no, good :Pokes:

now get in line conformists :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

I am the leader:Pokes:

Moogie
05-17-2003, 10:58 AM
Your are in the lead now, but for how long?

MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

:fireboun:

PY 222
05-17-2003, 02:27 PM
Moogie, he is trying to make himself feel good. Bah :moon:

Remember Anarchy, the higher you are, the harder you fall.... and be prepared to get busted :bonk:

Moogie
05-17-2003, 02:52 PM
Ok PY...it's time to move on to the next phase of our plan!

Get out the :machgun: and let's beat his :spank:. Soon, he will be :notworthy to us. We won't :bonk: you too hard on the way past. Soon, we'll have him looking at our :moon:

:smoking:

Anarchy99
05-19-2003, 04:45 PM
I have evolved to a flowing ball of light that has no questions only answers :cheers:

as for the rest of the single cells, just play in the puddle and eventually you may crawl forth into the light :neener:

I rule the qwerty :notworthy

cygnussphere
05-19-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Anarchy99
I have evolved to a flowing ball of light that has no questions only answers :cheers:

as for the rest of the single cells, just play in the puddle and eventually you may crawl forth into the light :neener:

I rule the qwerty :notworthy

When the ebbing tide retreats
Along the rocky shoreline,
It leaves a trail of tidal pools
In a short-lived galaxy.
Each microcosmic planet
A complete society.

A simple kind mirror
To reflect upon our own.
All the busy little creatures
Chasing out their destinies.
Living in their pools,
They soon forget about the sea...

Wheels within wheels in a spiral array,
A pattern so grand and complex,
Time after time we lose sight of the way,
Our causes can't see their effects.

I see how it is now.....

oh I forgot something...

Thanks Neil, Getty and Alex for this and other insparation

Rush
Permanent Waves
Natural Science
1. Tide Pools

Richard Clyne
05-19-2003, 06:46 PM
Yeh, see also.

You have pulled the Anarchy99's power cord out of socket and watching his "flowing ball of light" slowley dieing out, until it's a faint memory.

While us single cells party on :D

rshepard
05-19-2003, 06:54 PM
I like the poem- the image of society as a tidal pool is great--now I know why so much scum floats to the top ......
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously though, the verse is nice.

Moogie
05-19-2003, 08:45 PM
Nice one cygg!

:thumbs:

PY 222
05-20-2003, 12:39 PM
And I almost forgot to congratulate Anarchy99 for breaking the 1 million keystroke mark a few days back. So here it is, CONGRATULATIONS!

Oh well... he won't be at the top for long, that is for sure :moon: :jester:

cygnussphere
05-20-2003, 12:46 PM
And I almost forgot to congratulate Anarchy99 for breaking the 1 million keystroke mark a few days back. So here it is, CONGRATULATIONS!

My moneys on CNC malcontent:Pokes:
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

PY 222
05-20-2003, 04:22 PM
Oh come on cygnussphere, where is your sense of adventure?

Its always better to side the underdog in a race because its more fun that way! Why go with Anarchy99 when you could side with ME.

Come to the dark side my young one... come :Pokes:

Anarchy99
05-21-2003, 05:02 AM
Oh come on cygnussphere, where is your sense of adventure?

Its always better to side the underdog in a race because its more fun that way! Why go with Anarchy99 when you could side with ME.

Come to the dark side my young one... come :Pokes:

you arent going to start spouting your my dad and that we could rule the universe together are you ? :jester:

cause I am more like a highlander "there can be only one" :Pokes:

and its me :notworthy

PY 222
05-27-2003, 12:39 AM
Well then Mr. Highlander Anarchy99, be prepared to get your head chopped off because I am so coming after you!

:Pokes:

Anarchy99
05-28-2003, 12:26 PM
could not possibly happen in this lifetime or any other lifetime real or fiction this universe or any other real or imagined not even on a seperate plane of reality or space time continuim :jester:

so sit back and enjoy the view from the back seat:moon:

[best saturday night live george bush voice]

not gonna happen

no sir

not gonna happen

thousand points a light

recession bad

recovery good

thousand points a light

yep

cygnussphere
05-28-2003, 01:44 PM
could not possibly happen in this lifetime or any other lifetime real or fiction this universe or any other real or imagined not even on a seperate plane of reality or space time continuim :jester:

so sit back and enjoy the view from the back seat:moon:

[best saturday night live george bush voice]

not gonna happen

no sir

not gonna happen

thousand points a light

recession bad

recovery good

thousand points a light

yep

back in form gotta love It:thumbs:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

PY 222
05-28-2003, 04:53 PM
Damn it Anarchy99, you've got me covered in all dimensions, parallel continums and wormholes.

But rest assured, I will not let my fingers off the keyboards so easily until the evil Anarchy99 is brought down.

DOWN WITH EVIL... :spank:

Anarchy99
05-28-2003, 06:39 PM
I just finished editing the employee manual for work and I have been typing for 5 days and have just topped off my TKC and am now dumping what I have:Pokes:

PY 222
06-13-2003, 06:00 PM
Hey "Keymaster", what the hell happen to you man?

Where are you massive dumps!

We are getting tired of you being at the top all the time! I think its time for a change of leadership :swear:

Move on and see some :moon: for a change :jester:

Anarchy99
06-15-2003, 05:19 AM
ooooooooohhhhhhhhh I'm sorry

Ill just stop typing and let you all pass me:rolleyes:

what was I thinking, I'm sorry:rolleyes:

Ill be more considerate of others feelings in the future I promise:weggy:

the-mk
06-16-2003, 02:48 AM
:Pokes: Why did you stop A99?

:|punch|: Just to let the small typers pass?

I know that you are summing up a large amount of keystrokes, mouseclicks and scrolls to overtake the small typers in one breath again! :crazy:

They are only happy if they defeat you for ever! :sleepy: :sniper: Don't let them a chance :jester:

PS: my little sister (outnow15) is coming for you :mouserun: you can run, but you can not hide! :harhar: :looney: :neener:

go :notworthy Anarchy :notworthy go

Anarchy99
06-16-2003, 07:07 AM
no one will catch me :Pokes:

no one will will pass me :Pokes:

it cannot happen ever :Pokes:

I am cursed to be the absolute best with no relief from success in sight :Pokes:

I am doomed to be the best forever :Pokes:

isn't that sad.......dont you feel for me.......help....Im turning into a Deity :notworthy

cygnussphere
06-16-2003, 09:19 AM
We are humble in your presence

http://myweb.cableone.net/eventhorizon/smilies/allhail2.gif

:weggy:

:cheers:

PY 222
06-16-2003, 07:55 PM
no one will catch me :Pokes:

no one will will pass me :Pokes:

it cannot happen ever :Pokes:

I am cursed to be the absolute best with no relief from success in sight :Pokes:

I am doomed to be the best forever :Pokes:

isn't that sad.......dont you feel for me.......help....Im turning into a Deity :notworthy

Too much of oneself is probably detrimental to one's health. :spank:

Anarchy99
06-16-2003, 08:47 PM
The voices said my mental health is just fine and that I should keep typing:help:

PY 222
06-17-2003, 01:24 PM
The voices should probably tell you to go consult a shrink!

But then again, if you are sane, then it wouldn't be THAT fun right :|punch|:

So, carry on :rotfl: