PDA

View Full Version : This place is dead!

Angus
02-22-2002, 08:24 PM
What- no lounge postings in almost a week?

Don't make me sorry I came here :)

IronBits
02-23-2002, 12:33 AM
We were waiting for you! ;) It's about time you got here! :)
You wanna hash something out, or do you just like to hear yourself complain? :D

Angus
02-23-2002, 01:03 AM
Who's complaining? I'm just trying to stir up some action!

IronBits
02-23-2002, 01:40 AM
Them thar fightin words. ;) What's your favorite project?

Angus
02-23-2002, 11:00 AM
Favorite Project?

How about the '72 Trident in the garage? It's been saved from chopper-dom, resurrected and returned to original looks, and a hoot to ride.

Oh! DC Project?

SETI before they screwed up the client - Those were the days.. 32 WUs from a single machine every day before the client was no longer SMP aware (HP-UX), plus a solid 16-20 or so from the dual Xeon boxes

D.Net for it's stability - I still have a box somewhere that's been turning in results every day for 2 years or so.. danged if I know where it is.... Unfortunately, the 26 box farm got re-imaged a few months ago and I've been too busy to get back and reload D.Net.

Current Projects - Distributed Folding and Ubero - can't decide which to settle on.

IronBits
02-23-2002, 12:33 PM
I had 2 big bikes just recently, sold one, now the other is up for sale. I can't ride anymore. I have dizzy spells and ringing in my ears... doctors can find nothing... my riding days are over. I have had a Honda 90cc :D , Kawaski 250 dirt, Harley 53 pan hardtail with springer front-end, 76 sportster - Yamaha Royal Star and now the Yamaha Venture MM Limited Edition, fully loaded with CC, AM/FM/CASS/6-CD changer even :) and a matching trailer.

dragongoddess
03-08-2002, 11:42 PM
probably time for last rites:p

thanks for the button:D