PDA

View Full Version : Free-DC stats engine moved

TheJet
06-08-2003, 01:03 AM
Hey guys,
My Free-DC stats engine (based on the TBR engine) has moved to its new hosting location. bubba_nuts @ Ars was kind enough to offer hosting space for the TBR site and allowed me to host the Free-DC stats alongside them. Both sites now run off the exact same codebase, so changes should take effect immediately (without me having to migrate changes between the two sites). Also, as a side effect, you now access the site via port 80 (instead of 443) so there shouldn't be the connectivity problems that we saw before.

Let me know if you experience any problems! (As a side note, it looks like the team page is still improperly displaying TBR data, I'll get that fixed ASAP).

Thanks!
TheJet

P.S. IB, that also means I'll need the link on the Free-DC site pages updated since port 443 will no longer work correctly.

IronBits
06-13-2003, 09:16 AM
Thanks TJ!
btw... RC5-72 Statistics Last Updated: 06/09/2003
Can ya take a look and see what's wrong?
Let me know if you find any more links with :443 and I'll fix em. ;)

TheJet
06-17-2003, 11:37 AM
IB: I noticed that, it looks like sometime in the last week or so that you guys have caught up to a team (or a team caught up to you guys) which contains some weird character data as part of their name. I'm currently investigating the problem and will post here when I find a solution.