PDA

View Full Version : filelist.txt

IronBits
06-20-2003, 10:03 AM
Looking in the error.log file and seeing something about not being able to find each entry that is buffered on the HDD...
ERROR: [000.000] {foldtrajlite2.c, line 3951} Cannot find structure from previous generation .\handle_0_handle_protein_90_0000018_min.val; find it manually or delete filelist.txt to continue

After stopping and restarting several times and seeing the same error messages repeated, one for each buffered WU...
I noticed a .\ in the buffered units and not in front of the current being worked on unit, so I removed the .\ from in front of each one.

FATAL ERROR: [000.000] {foldtrajlite2.c, line 1087} Upload list has been tampered with, please delete filelist.txt and try again

So, I renamed filelist.txt to filelist.txt.old.txt just so that it would continue to run.

In the mean time, 24 units are buffered and sitting in the \distribfold directory.

A little help please...

devzero
06-20-2003, 11:38 AM
[aol] Me Too!
see thread: http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3289

Brian the Fist
06-20-2003, 12:32 PM
It is not obvious what is happening here yet, but please post all the flags in your foldit.bat to help us look into it. Thanks

devzero
06-20-2003, 01:42 PM
Nothing special:
exec ./foldtrajlite -f protein -n native -qt -df -rt
I made a tar of the directory after it happened if you are interested....

IronBits
06-20-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Brian the Fist
It is not obvious what is happening here yet, but please post all the flags in your foldit.bat to help us look into it. Thanks
Windows 2000, not as a Service
Switches used on all boxen: -qt -rt
I can email you the .log and the filelist.txt file if you like.
/me thinks about sending the stray work units stuck there to ;)

Brian the Fist
06-20-2003, 05:17 PM
Look closely at the file is says is missing. Is there a similarly named file instead in the directory? (perhaps without the _min or with a .bz2 extension?)

IronBits
06-22-2003, 07:18 PM
I started a new thread to be more specific ;)
http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=30981#post30981

But to answer your question, that file is actually missing from the HDD. :(

The bad part is, that it continues to run, increasing the work completed, with now way to upload the work it has completed.

The only way out out of it appears to be just rename the filelist.txt file so that it will create a new one, and then it will continue properly, uploading as it gets the work done.

Please use the new thread under the BUG section ;)