PDA

View Full Version : Taking a Break

gopher_yarrowzoo
06-26-2003, 05:14 PM
I won't be uploading any WU's for about a week due to a nice holiday I NEED.... otherwise I'll go nuts.. doesn't mean I won't be crunchin.... hmmm wonder if 50 WU's will be enough for a week :P

Richard Clyne
06-27-2003, 09:17 AM
Enjoy your well deserved holiday.

btw it was good to see you again after all this time. We will need to arrange to meet up again. Sooner rather than later.

rosyboa
07-11-2003, 07:25 AM
Me too.

I turned off my computer for the first time in 2 years.

It felt pretty good...

2.500 units :)

tim
07-12-2003, 03:58 PM
Hey, I can understand that. I'm beginning to wonder what my basement would be like without the heat and hum. Still, I'm too green to all this to even think about shutting down. Seeing how long they'll stay up, watching the stats, it's all too fun for me to stop. In the back of my mind I'm kicking around some ideas for another rack/stack, and a better way to cool . . . maybe this winter . . . i must have been an engineer in a previous life . . .

Still, Richard, gopher, and all, your wu's are always and most certainly welcome here, whenever you feel like doing them. I've enjoyed reading the boards and learning more about our shared obsessions.

Do enjoy your vacation! :D

gopher_yarrowzoo
07-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Richard : yes, Need to Phone an arrange this...
Rosyboa : Erm I had the Holiday not My PC :D

Hmm Rock on 8 Days Holiday Well 9 day of Wu's To Upload and I came back and I had like maybe 90 minutes of the 50th WU left to do :> need timing or what :P

Rocking Past 1900 Wu's, it's NOT an obsession.... Must upgrade to dual XP2600+ Now... :>, Must Resist Temptation of Hyperspeed OC'd CPU's

rosyboa
07-13-2003, 06:46 AM
my pc's holiday is my holiday...

:smoking: