PDA

View Full Version : DF Team Working on Client Issues

Dyyryath
06-27-2003, 10:31 AM
Elena (AKA Stardragon), recently posted a quick response to some of the frustrations being voiced on the DF forums over issues with the new client. As a member of the project team, her posts are 'official' just like Howard's:<br><br><table width="90%" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" bordercolor="#63635A" bgcolor="#E7E7E2" align="center"><tr><td style="font-size: 12px; font-style: italic;">I understand your frustration and appreciate the patience you have had waiting for a fix.<br><br>Unfortunately, as we do not have hundreds of programmers at our disposal (unless you count the monkeys...), it is taking us a while to get at the heart of the matter. It appears only select people are experiencing the bug, so I am not entirely surprised it was not caught during the beta testing.<br><br>I will be posting shortly in the bugs forum asking you for some runtime information related to the bugs.<br><br>And I'd like to say you've all been great with sending attempted fixes so far. Thanks!</td></tr></table><br><br>They realize that something's managed to get through the rather extensive beta test of the client and they're working on getting it fixed. Keep an eye on the <a href="http://www.free-dc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=27">official forum</a> in case they need more feedback. If they ask, and you've had problems, make sure you post and let them know. The best thing about this project is how hard the project team works with the community. I don't expect this to be any exception.<br><br>